Feast Your Eyes on the Noxus Noms Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freshtacosyo

Recruiter

06-09-2012

Umm in the chess one who's between nunu and annie?

Littlest Cat

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKwIkXScOpEsXx View Post
Umm in the chess one who's between nunu and annie?
Twitch!

A Wild Magikarp

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akomachi View Post
agreed!

here's two out of the ten champs we made at our Baron fight xD
Skarner ulting Caitlyn!!
they were both especially yummy.. as they were made out of Jolly Ranchers melted together, connected by Sour Punch. oh, and Caitlyn with her Air Heads hat hehe :3
Well dang, here I was thinking blue Jolly Ranchers was an idea unique to me :/ Twizzlers Pull n' Peels crossed my mind at one point, but those Sour Punch Straws have that added sparkle effect. You certainly deserve some props for making a cool little scene there, at least from what I can tell from that picture.

Also, for those out there that are sick of fondant, there are a bunch of food items out there that make really good looking dirt, sand, ground, etc. Case and point this summoner.

Littlest Cat

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Magikarp View Post
Well dang, here I was thinking blue Jolly Ranchers was an idea unique to me :/ Twizzlers Pull n' Peels crossed my mind at one point, but those Sour Punch Straws have that added sparkle effect. You certainly deserve some props for making a cool little scene there, at least from what I can tell from that picture.

Also, for those out there that are sick of fondant, there are a bunch of food items out there that make really good looking dirt, sand, ground, etc. Case and point this summoner.
i wish i could have eaten your Fizz, A Wild Magikarp... for our Fizz came out far too ugly to consume :/ well... edible and tasty i'm sure because he was made out of melted Twizzlers, but he looked ugly! we did eat his shark though... boy, that was the most tasty piece on there!

FLyinghorsecow

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by barigrl View Post
How about a gallery of all of the entries?? Doesn't have to be hi-res, resize the images, and put 1 shot up of the other contenders... All we're seeing is 30 out of hundreds of entries? And they all look very similar, what else did people do?
I totally agree on looking at all the entries everyone who has submitted. During the wait, I saw a couple interesting entries. Now that the contest is over, I want to show everyone what I made. It was quite a disappointment when mine (and those who didn't) wasn't selected. It would be very nice of Riot to at least acknowledge the contestants whose entry wasn't selected with Email telling them that they have reviewed their entry. (Since we waited for so long.) But ultimately, I feel like it was a valuable experience.

I know it is not as neatest thing. Not like the others that made their entries with Fondant. I tried as hard as I could (I'm not an professional pastry chef.) I made a chocolate Anivia with Fizz's magical fish and his shark. The "Nom" I choose for this particular piece is the fish. (Not just another Lulu cupcake or Teemo mushroom.) I feel like it works really well with Anivia's Bird of Pray skin. I made Anivia and the fish out of semi-chocolate and used white chocolate/ icing to make the white feathers. I used a lot of white chocolate on the shark. White chocolates are so delicate that I had to add coconut flakes to stop it from melting in my hand.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...98253159_n.jpg

A Wild Magikarp

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorapoohbear View Post
I totally agree on looking at all the entries everyone who has submitted. During the wait, I saw a couple interesting entries. Now that the contest is over, I want to show everyone what I made. It was quite a disappointment when mine (and those who didn't) wasn't selected. It would be very nice of Riot to at least acknowledge the contestants whose entry wasn't selected with Email telling them that they have reviewed their entry. (Since we waited for so long.) But ultimately, I feel like it was a valuable experience.

I know it is not as neatest thing. Not like the others that made their entries with Fondant. I tried as hard as I could (I'm not an professional pastry chef.) I made a chocolate Anivia with Fizz's magical fish and his shark. The "Nom" I choose for this particular piece is the fish. (Not just another Lulu cupcake or Teemo mushroom.) I feel like it works really well with Anivia's Bird of Pray skin. I made Anivia and the fish out of semi-chocolate and used white chocolate/ icing to make the white feathers. I used a lot of white chocolate on the shark. White chocolates are so delicate that I had to add coconut flakes to stop it from melting in my hand.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...98253159_n.jpg
Most definitely we should see more entries like yours. Just because they didn't make the summoner's choice cut doesn't mean they aren't cool. The idea of using Anivia to skank some chum is really clever. Speaking of Fizz's fish, if you have a sweet tooth like mine, don't expect the bag of Swedish fish you get to use for chum to still be there by the time you actually need them for the submission... or the 2nd bag...

OldMarwyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

What was the one made out of like bacon, under the two at the end. I just can't tell.

A Wild Magikarp

06-09-2012

It was gentlemanly Baron having his tea like a sir.

Dandiest Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wild Magikarp View Post
Most definitely we should see more entries like yours. Just because they didn't make the summoner's choice cut doesn't mean they aren't cool. The idea of using Anivia to skank some chum is really clever. Speaking of Fizz's fish, if you have a sweet tooth like mine, don't expect the bag of Swedish fish you get to use for chum to still be there by the time you actually need them for the submission... or the 2nd bag...

Wow that looks amazing, for being made out of chocolate it looks great. It also sounds delicious

Liath

06-09-2012

/bandwagon, i didn't enter this time because I was pretty sure the fondant-eaters would win again.