{NEW CUSTOM GAME} Nexus Key Lines

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingoftheCoopahs

05-12-2012

i'm just gonna say i played this, and its not very fun. its a normal game that's just more annoying to win.

host is bad at writing rules so i'll do it for him.

• teleport smite and promote are banned.
  • top lane and bot lane are lane-locked. they can't go into the jungle or any other lane. backing is allowed.
  • mid lane can go anywhere as they please.
  • you cannot attack the enemy's nexus turrets or nexus unless all 3 of their inhibitors are down. (host's description of "you must destroy all 3 inhibitors to win the game" is misleading and make it sound like you win the game by killing all 3 inhibs. this is not the case)
  • as a side lane, if you destroy the enemy's inhibitor or your inhibitor is destroyed, your lanelock is lifted temporarily, and you may roam as far as middle lane, including your lane's side of the jungle. once the inhibitor respawns your lanelock resumes and you must immediately return to lane to push it down.
  • example: if your top lane takes top inhibitor down, both team's top can go top, top jungle, and mid. bottom lane is unaffected. even if all inhibs are down, top lane is still bound to top and mid, and bottom lane is still bound to bot and mid.

host also has no skill. pretty much creamed him and his whole team as ap yi. I build AP yi expecting to demolish lanes and be done once the inhibs were down. after i downed my own lane and both side lanes and wrecked fiddle as a champion with one damaging skill every 8 seconds, he tells me i have to kill the nexus. sold my items, bought youmuu's last whisper zerkers and GA and went to town AP runes and masteries? NO PROBLEM. never broke a rule and still beat him without losing a single mid tower and only 1 side tower. game

game is annoying and in my oppinion, its only made because the host doesn't know how to watch his map. the whole idea is that you "stay where they can see you" the whole time. the restrictions for this game mode take away from the strategy of the game. he probably never called an mia. he never ganked a lane until i had already ganked it and taken a kill.

overall, i would not recomend playing this game mode. its a bigger waste of 20-50 minutes than every other custom game i've played, and i've played a lot of customs.

all random all: jungle, mid, zeals, bot dominion
draft all mid
draft racing
mariokart (i wrote the guide for this one mang)
soraka survival
bravery
ultimate bravery
no items
6x the same item
catch the teemo/shaco
jurrassic park
all tanks
king of the skar

my custom games portfolio is quite large, and i can assure you this is the least fun and least custom i've ever played. avoid it like the black plague.

host edited his own description of the rules to make it more clear as per my request. I was also placed on the blacklist at my own request to avoid ever playing this mode again. who knows. some day i might be incredibly masochistic and might actually try to join, so i got myself blacked out as a precaution against lack of better judgement.

if you really enjoy it, more power to you. i hope you have tons of fun. PEACE OUT.

EDIT: think its worth adding my two cents to help the game progress despite being avidly against it. 1: the AD carry + support meta doesnt' work here. bruisers with ranged skills for earlygame harassing work much better. for your mid/roamer, you want someone who can A: kill their lanemate, B: farm the jungle between minion waves, or C: roam to sidelanes quickly and get back to mid to defend. that means you want 3 things. 1: a CC skill for ganking/killing, 2: aoe or sustain, 3: a mobility skill.

I personally would recomend pantheon, talon, mordekaiser, olaf, and kassadin/leblanc. panth and talon rock stuid physical damage output and can kill their lane and gank easily. olaf and mordekaiser are just terrifying and can jungle wraiths/wolves between minion waves, and morde can push like a monster, especially if he kills his opponent. kassadin/leblanc functions like a magic version of panth/talon with a gap closer, CC, and tons of burst. though leblanc you'll need to rake up kills fast to be able to handle a longer game.

Bliztron

05-19-2012

Quote:
I personally would recomend pantheon, talon, mordekaiser, olaf, and kassadin/leblanc. panth and talon rock stuid physical damage output and can kill their lane and gank easily. olaf and mordekaiser are just terrifying and can jungle wraiths/wolves between minion waves, and morde can push like a monster, especially if he kills his opponent. kassadin/leblanc functions like a magic version of panth/talon with a gap closer, CC, and tons of burst. though leblanc you'll need to rake up kills fast to be able to handle a longer game.
It would be a waste of my time and yours to reply to this whole comment, but for ppl who want to play, I will reply to these champions.

Pantheon is an ok person to use because he has some aoe, damage, has aoe, and deals pretty ok in the jungle. Anyone with a long poke can hurt him though, as he has very little range.

Talon has aoe, gapclosers, and CC, but lacks jungling and lane clearing to be very effective. He also has a major problem against a buffy lane opponent with a stun (Taric, Leona, Sion), as they can rip him up quickly.

Olaf is an ok choice, but missing his Q will lead to major failures.

Kassadin has trouble pushing towers, as does LeBlanc, and both are so reliant on lvl 6 it is hard to play them. LeBlanc really falls off late game, which is very hard for her, and somewhat lacks alot of range.

And i was just trying out fid. I usually main nocturne defiant

Best Yasuo Iowa

06-09-2012

This sounds good, but I would recommend posting this in the General Discussion Forums, not this one. It would get more views. Good idea too!

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron View Post
OP Champ List
Ziggs
While he has a outer shell that makes some people think he deserves Tier 1, hi global ult is very simple to avoid and his lanig strategy can be shut down by solid stuns (Sion and Taric) that can dodge his Q.
Ziggs' ult isn't global.

Also, Pantheon's R should only be allowed for steals by the defiant, same for Noct.

Bliztron

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Ziggs' ult isn't global.

Also, Pantheon's R should only be allowed for steals by the defiant, same for Noct.
its global in a sense. When I say 'global', I mean longer than 1500 range