TSM Tryharding, MRN Trolling Having Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phil Nye

06-08-2012

Nobody seems to remember when Dyrus went support ali that one game and their team still stomped them, although that was like a year ago lol.

Cartod

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westey View Post
He's making more money than you will for a very long time. There's nothing stopping him from finishing college as well.
You know nothing about me lol.
I'm done with this conversation because quite frankly it's f****** retarded.

Westey

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartod View Post
you know nothing about me lol.
peace

Unclephillip

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameS View Post
This is a tournament for 40k USD... why are they allowing trolls into the brackets?
Why are they allowing fun in video games?

kyokinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
I wasn't aware getting carried by your team was a business, sign me up please.

Also, I will never be jealous of Reginald because he looks like a chimpanzee lol.

I'm currently going to college so I can get a real job and have women take me seriously.
If women are your end goal for going to college, you should really re think your priorities.

Rythless

06-08-2012

I am glad Dyrus apologized we had to watch that set. This is supposed to be a big LoL tournament where we can see some of the best teams in the world go head to head and MRN just ruined that experience by not taking it seriously.

That was just a waste of time for the tournament and all the sponsors.

kyokinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameS View Post
This is a tournament for 40k USD... why are they allowing trolls into the brackets?
Quote:
I am glad Dyrus apologized we had to watch that set. This is supposed to be a big LoL tournament where we can see some of the best teams in the world go head to head and MRN just ruined that experience by not taking it seriously.

That was just a waste of time for the tournament and all the sponsors.
That last game was won in the first couple minutes when Chaox received that double kill. Put bot lane 1000~ gold ahead of trist. Everyone else had assist money. MRN wasn't trolling. They knew, unless TSM made a huge mistake (like 3 man diving a turret to not get a kill) they weren't going to win. There was nothing they could do.

Edit: I do agree the game should of been taken completely seriously, but MRN knew that 1 - 15 was a done deal. A 10K gold advantage at 10 minutes is HUGE. There was no way they were coming back. Like i said before, unless TSM made a huge mistake there was nothing they could do.

KyleATC

06-08-2012

Not to mention their own money as they had to fly there or drive there with their own expenses. Very smart on their part.

^ Uhm I dont know why you think a double kill ends the game. In the tournament last game tsm on one occasion gave away 4 kills at the beginning, and in another game started like 1-8 and still came back to win both games.

Zahriel

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
You know nothing about me lol.
Besides...have you seen Regi's girlfriend? It's a freakin' model.

He is the owner of a growing brand/franchise.
He is making A **** ton of money while doing something he enjoys/likes.
And he has a girl that is quite lovely.

Yeah, I think Regi is WAAAAAAY ahead of you for his young age...

Peace hater...

Y0LO

06-08-2012

They weren't trying hard at all. Actually TSM didn't even bother to ward after 10 mins xD