TSM Tryharding, MRN Trolling Having Fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1scythe1

06-08-2012

Both teams are horrid, but because phreak loves chinese balls in his mouth, they get mainstage. GG

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphazonex View Post
Karthus,Naut,Graves,Soraka and Kayle. That is a try hard team.

Viktor, Heimer, Trist, Mundo and Fizz. Vik top and a support Heimer? Not even close to try hard.
Fizz is a counter to karth, and viktor is a good top lane. Looks like a viable double AP comp to me.

Heimer support is the only troll pick, but even then I've played it a few times and its pretty hard to go against that passive sustain and early burst. Not to mention the high elo guy that plays heimer 100% of the time.

New teams will pick different champs to get noticed and maybe get an edge with the unpredictability. Nothing new.

Cartod

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sprinkles View Post
The other team got to move on for free, i honestly dont see the downside besides you people just not wanting to respect how good tsm is
I respect that they are good, but i disrespect them as a whole because 3 of them are obnoxious, immature, and stuck up human beings.

Stacey Shin

06-08-2012

VODs?

YuriKitten

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
MRN gained a new fan

Scumbag TSM
Tiamat x2 + Sword of the Occult, so tryhard.

Beatae

06-08-2012

TSM wasn't tryharding. They were trolling hard as hell. Hence dyrus building tiamats both games.

DaenerysTargaren

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
I respect that they are good, but i disrespect them as a whole because 3 of them are obnoxious, immature, and stuck up human beings.
I feel like you are mad that regi is like 20 and came up with and is running a better business than you ever will. He can act as immature as he wants in the game because after all he owns tsm and clearly knows what hes doing on the business side of things

Cartod

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sprinkles View Post
I feel like you are mad that regi is like 20 and came up with and is running a better business than you ever will. He can act as immature as he wants in the game because after all he owns tsm and clearly knows what hes doing on the business side of things
I wasn't aware getting carried by your team was a business, sign me up please.

Also, I will never be jealous of Reginald because he looks like a chimpanzee lol.

I'm currently going to college so I can get a real job and have women take me seriously.

NicknameS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

This is a tournament for 40k USD... why are they allowing trolls into the brackets?

Westey

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartod View Post
I will never be jealous of Reginald because he looks like a chimpanzee lol.

I'm currently going to college so I can get a real job and have women take me seriously.
He's making more money than you will for a very long time. There's nothing stopping him from finishing college as well.