Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

06-08-2012

yeah I smell stupid

Ask the Monkey

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Vladimir View Post
Orianna, she is not bad, she is just a little ambitious, so it is probable for her to ask for more gold if she sees that much, anyway please donīt tell Saraha anything about it, or you will cause Draven to be poor in seconds.

Vlad returns from the bathroom after puking, then he facepalms. After this, I think, Tem'rak will win this bet, no one will ever "cream" anything before this trauma ends. Why udyr, WHY?

Man, Talon, Draven, Garic, what is wrong with him, don't you smell something funny?
((I find it hard to separate the narration from the dialogue)))

Ask Vladimir

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((I find it hard to separate the narration from the dialogue)))
(( Whatever is not in italics, vladirmir said is outloud, , edit: but it was the page lol , sorry I see it perfectly normal idk what happened))

Lord of Apoc

06-08-2012

((Everything was in italics))

AskUdyr

06-08-2012

Quote:
Vlad returns from the bathroom after puking, then he facepalms. After this, I think, Tem'rak will win this bet, no one will ever "cream" anything before this trauma ends. Why udyr, WHY?

Man, Talon, Draven, Garic, what is wrong with him, don't you smell something funny?
Why? Why not.

Ask the Monkey

06-08-2012

Quote:
(( Whatever is not in italics, vladirmir said is outloud, ))
((Narration = when you say what your character is doing
Dialogue = What your character is saying

Separate them. There are many ways to do so. But if you do not separate them, it can get confusing in some situations when people don't know what your character is doing and what he's saying. ))

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

After regaining his composure, Tem'rak looks over to the champions.

Gold. Hand it over.

Ask Fortune

06-08-2012

Quote:
Can I watch? HAHAHAHAH....I don't why I asked when I'm going to watch it regardless of your answer.
You devious ape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
Wait...what happened to teaching me...

O_O

Tem'rak realizes what Fortune said, and falls backwards, out cold. Again.
*laughs~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana has a look of reluctant amusement and utter glee.

"And so was I."
The student becomes the master~. I am so proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
I'm sorry did you just say, the Mistress, the clockwork girl, Morgana and you Sarah were gonna pole dance? Just a pole dance? Or would you do a lap dance if I threw down some money? Viktor might come so I'll pay for the clockwork girl to give him a dance.
Uh... yeah, nothing against you personally, but new guy, it takes a little while to get into the pole dance circle.

Quote:
I was too late. But it is of no importance, now that I am here, I will enjoy the time. Draven, Fellow Noxian, come here. Vladimir gets closer to Draven. Man you are a genius, If they accept the lap dance part. I will treat you as much lap dances as you wish. And all of the beer aswell. Lets wait for their answer.
...you're gonna give Draven a lap dance?

This I gotta see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Just in case though...

Draven teleports out then reappears a few minutes later dropping an enormously large sack of gold on the ground with a heavy thud.

The amount in there alone is enough for Fortune to buy herself two brand new ships and a small row boat. Now who wants some Draven?
...how many ships do I need?

Quote:
What's a lap dance?
...page 17 of the Ionia Sutra.

Quote:
Vladimir laughs
Careful Draven. If you show all of your money before the dance they may abuse your wallet. I would recommend the hiding of that gold, before Sarah notices. After all she is greedy as a good person from Bilgewater.
Excuse me?! I am not greedy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"We do."

The doors to the building burst open, steel and wood splintering from the force as light floods in. Udyr storms into the room and leaps up on stage. Pointing dramatically at Miss Fortune he continues, "It is time to show you that none surpass Udyr in what he puts his mind to. You think you can dance?" He leaned his head back, emitting a loud laugh, "Hah! We shall show you the might of Udyr on your own playing field. Watch and weep, mortals, for this shall make the Heavens themselves envious."

With that said, Udyr rips his clothes off to reveal a very tight nurse's outfit stretched across his massive body. Grabbing the pole so hard it bends under his grip, he starts his sensual dance. Hooking his leg over the steel, he spins around three times before lifting his entire body upwards, his nurse outfit having disappeared and now wore a sexy Nun outfit. The headdress flopped down his back as he suspended himself in midair before gliding the pole twixt his muscled butt cheeks downwards. Quickly standing he walked over to Tem'rak, now wearing a police outfit similar to Officer Caitlyn, short skirt and all. His heels clicked with every step as he tossed a pair of handcuffs at him before making his way back to the stage.

Slapping his leg, he grabbed the metal pole and suspended himself parallel to the ground. From here, he started doing leg movements that would make the most practiced prostitute blush. He was surprisingly very flexible for a man his size, he demonstrated as much as he stretched his foot over his head, hooked it to the metal pole, and using the sheer strength of his fingers, spiraled downwards to the ground. Once more his outfit changed through pure mystique. This time he let his wild hair flow downwards, wore a half buttoned tight white blouse, yet another disgusting short skirt and had a ruler in hand.

Looking at Draven, Udyr wiggled his eyebrows, "Oi, Draven. Need Udyr to teach you a thing or two?"

The beast man roared in laughter as he continued his dance, now his outfits changing every second between these four. For lack of a better term, he was stance dancing stripper outfits. Minutes later he released the pole and slid across the stage, wearing nothing but a pair of very tight panties and a very low cut bra. A bucket of water splashed down on him, making his body glisten and his long hair slick back. He got to his feet and stumbled over to Miss Fortune, grinning widely, "That, is how you strip dance. Ionian Sutra, page 166 to 180, figures 2 to 41."

Anyone within a hundred meter radius would note that he was very, very, very, very intoxicated. Beyond human reason.

Anyone with a single sensible thought would realize this would perhaps be the only time he would do such a thing. A sane person would most likely try to escape, however these were League champions.

Sarah doubleslaps Udyr repeatedly.

"Get a hold of yourself!" She yelled. "What would Cass think?! ...bad example. What would Nidalee think?!"

AskKarthus

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"We do."

The doors to the building burst open, steel and wood splintering from the force as light floods in. Udyr storms into the room and leaps up on stage. Pointing dramatically at Miss Fortune he continues, "It is time to show you that none surpass Udyr in what he puts his mind to. You think you can dance?" He leaned his head back, emitting a loud laugh, "Hah! We shall show you the might of Udyr on your own playing field. Watch and weep, mortals, for this shall make the Heavens themselves envious."

With that said, Udyr rips his clothes off to reveal a very tight nurse's outfit stretched across his massive body. Grabbing the pole so hard it bends under his grip, he starts his sensual dance. Hooking his leg over the steel, he spins around three times before lifting his entire body upwards, his nurse outfit having disappeared and now wore a sexy Nun outfit. The headdress flopped down his back as he suspended himself in midair before gliding the pole twixt his muscled butt cheeks downwards. Quickly standing he walked over to Tem'rak, now wearing a police outfit similar to Officer Caitlyn, short skirt and all. His heels clicked with every step as he tossed a pair of handcuffs at him before making his way back to the stage.

Slapping his leg, he grabbed the metal pole and suspended himself parallel to the ground. From here, he started doing leg movements that would make the most practiced prostitute blush. He was surprisingly very flexible for a man his size, he demonstrated as much as he stretched his foot over his head, hooked it to the metal pole, and using the sheer strength of his fingers, spiraled downwards to the ground. Once more his outfit changed through pure mystique. This time he let his wild hair flow downwards, wore a half buttoned tight white blouse, yet another disgusting short skirt and had a ruler in hand.

Looking at Draven, Udyr wiggled his eyebrows, "Oi, Draven. Need Udyr to teach you a thing or two?"

The beast man roared in laughter as he continued his dance, now his outfits changing every second between these four. For lack of a better term, he was stance dancing stripper outfits. Minutes later he released the pole and slid across the stage, wearing nothing but a pair of very tight panties and a very low cut bra. A bucket of water splashed down on him, making his body glisten and his long hair slick back. He got to his feet and stumbled over to Miss Fortune, grinning widely, "That, is how you strip dance. Ionian Sutra, page 166 to 180, figures 2 to 41."

Anyone within a hundred meter radius would note that he was very, very, very, very intoxicated. Beyond human reason.

Anyone with a single sensible thought would realize this would perhaps be the only time he would do such a thing. A sane person would most likely try to escape, however these were League champions.
Summoners, we need a cleanse spell.

Ask Orichan

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Uh... yeah, nothing against you personally, but new guy, it takes a little while to get into the pole dance circle.
I don't mind. Draven is just curious, right?

Quote:
I still think you aren't totally lost robot girl...Maybe your just curious...
((back at you Draven XD))

*Orianna turns her attention to Udyr*

Wow. Mr. Udyr is...very pretty?...

*Orianna is unsure of how to feel about the current situation.*