Joe from Make-A-Wish died today at 5:00 PM

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aswedEMD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

RIP Joe!

DFG Psyko

06-07-2012

Rip

Mikemaximum

06-07-2012

I bought both Jax and the skin for Joe. With RP.

I can't play Jax.

But RIP Joe, he's been a champ even though I don't know him.
He's the Jax of the afterlife, a true champion.

EDIT: It's been a year. Now I can play Jax. Thanks, Joe.

Fortunae

06-07-2012

R.I.P Joe.

I never met you, but I bought Jax for you. The best thing I ever did, thank you fr providing this game with class and for showing how strong you were

PrinceVert

06-07-2012

Joe needs an Item with his name and a kick ass one

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

06-07-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It’s with heavy hearts that we confirm the news about Joe’s passing. We’ve been in touch with Joe's father since last night, and he’s given us the okay to let his fellow summoners know.

Joe’s visit and story touched all of us deeply. He made an unforgettable impact on the League of Legends community and on all of us at Riot. Joe inspired a huge outpouring of community generosity allowing Make-A-Wish to grant more wishes to kids around the world.

We’re keeping his family in our thoughts during this difficult time. Please help us keep this thread respectful and please avoid information disclosures that would interfere with the family's privacy.

Dairy Chronicle

06-07-2012

its tamat!

first time I've seen you since...

the incident.

downvoted for a welcome back... I see.

KRscan

06-07-2012

:/

LordRandomness

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
It’s with heavy hearts that we confirm the news about Joe’s passing. We’ve been in touch with Joe's father since last night, and he’s given us the okay to let his fellow summoners know.

Joe’s visit and story touched all of us deeply. He made an unforgettable impact on the League of Legends community and on all of us at Riot. Joe inspired a huge outpouring of community generosity allowing Make-A-Wish to grant more wishes to kids around the world.

We’re keeping his family in our thoughts during this difficult time. Please help us keep this thread respectful and please avoid information disclosures that would interfere with the family's privacy.
Class act all the way. I tip my hat to Riot and their handling of this tragic event.

DarkDre

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post

I think we need to do something special with Jax for him