Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

06-07-2012

Quote:
She longz for a worzy male. But seriously, you did Irelia while courting Fiora! Not cool, boy. Panty raids are one thing, but this? No, bad.
Since you refuse to listen to what happened and seem to be filling in everything with your own series of events.... I'll just say this.

As if you've never had a purely sexual relationship, a friend with benefits as you will.

I thought Fiora had broken off contact with me, and I tried to get a hold of her...

It was Irelia's idea too...

I can't say no to a beautiful woman.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Since you refuse to listen to what happened and seem to be filling in everything with your own series of events.... I'll just say this.

As if you've never had a purely sexual relationship, a friend with benefits as you will.

I thought Fiora had broken off contact with me, and I tried to get a hold of her...

I can't say no to a beautiful women.
You have to actually confirm that the friend who's benefits you're reaping is indeed ready to stop being your benefactor, before you seek out a new benefactor.

And you should learn, or you'll get into a LOT more trouble like this.

AskUdyr

06-07-2012

The oak planks on Talon's window creak and crack when a sudden impact strikes it. A few moments later, a second impact breaks the planks and Udyr smashes through. Glaring at Talon with the most agitated and annoyed look on his face, as well as blood streaming from several cuts and his nose, Udyr throws his hands up at Talon. Tapping the side of his head with his index finger, he gave a disapproving shake of his head and leaped out the window once more.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Um...that was Fortunes window, which had just been fixed by Brolaf's construction after I crashed through it.

Ask Orichan

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post

(Orianna pole dancing. Oh god. YES.)

... ... ... ...

It is very fun. Dear GOD, you have to learn.
*Orianna looks surprised at Miss Fortune's eagerness to teach her how to pole dance but quickly smiles at her for allowing Orianna to learn.*

OK, if you say it is fun. Since you and Morgana seem to like it. I still do not know what it is but if Miss Fortune says it should learn I can give it a try.

Ask the Monkey

06-07-2012

((Also, tell me MF, when are you on the LoL client, I wish to plan that surprise party.....and so it would actually be a surprise, lol client chat >.>))

Ask Fortune

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post

I rest my case.
...*whispers into Wukong's ear what she meant*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
SIVIR TOO...Tem'rak faints from all the images floating around in his mind. Sivir and Fortune are obviously too much for his mind.
*grins* You'll make an excellent student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post

I can't say no to a beautiful woman.
I'm proud to say, I haven't! Why does everyone think I get around, just because I dress like this and make dirty jokes? *grumbles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
The oak planks on Talon's window creak and crack when a sudden impact strikes it. A few moments later, a second impact breaks the planks and Udyr smashes through. Glaring at Talon with the most agitated and annoyed look on his face, as well as blood streaming from several cuts and his nose, Udyr throws his hands up at Talon. Tapping the side of his head with his index finger, he gave a disapproving shake of his head and leaped out the window once more.
...MY STUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Orichan View Post
*Orianna looks surprised at Miss Fortune's eagerness to teach her how to pole dance but quickly smiles at her for allowing Orianna to learn.*

OK, if you say it is fun. Since you and Morgana seem to like it. I still do not know what it is but if Miss Fortune says it should learn I can give it a try.
Sarah pats the pole in the room. "Alright, gather 'round. Orianna, watch." She says.

Sarah grabs the pole with one hand, puts her feet at the base of the pole, and leans back as far as she can. She then wraps a leg around the pole, and legs go, now leaning back with just her leg. She is able to flex back enough for her hands to almost touch the ground.

She pulls herself upright, leg still wrapped around the pole. She jumps up, keeping he rleg wrapped, and slowly spins around the pile as she slides down, the pole sliding between her Bilgewater buoys.

"It's stuff like that." Sarah says, with a coy smile, as she detaches from the pole.

Ask Fortune

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((Also, tell me MF, when are you on the LoL client, I wish to plan that surprise party.....and so it would actually be a surprise, lol client chat >.>))
(Sorry, I forgot last night. >.<)

Ask Talon

06-07-2012

Quote:
I'm proud to say, I haven't! Why does everyone think I get around, just because I dress like this and make dirty jokes? *grumbles*
Because your lipstick is always smeared.

Ask the Herald

06-07-2012

Sarah, the baseball game is about to begin.