The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomeasauros

06-07-2012

Working on Chapter Four. You guys will love this one. . Also, I will be gone for a while after Chapter four, and will not be able to update this, so if you want to keep reading, watch for my posts. Chapter Four will take me a while though, thanks for reading! I will post Chapter Four when I can.

Velgan

06-07-2012

Being an avid Heimerdinger player, I must inquire if Heimerdinger will ever find love?

Gnomeasauros

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velgan View Post
Being an avid Heimerdinger player, I must inquire if Heimerdinger will ever find love?
I can't really say... But Heimerdinger is in the story, not for long, but for about half a chapter. Sorry for spoiling.

Velgan

06-07-2012

Well I find this very unacceptable. You will be hearing from me and my gang of roving Dingers.

Gnomeasauros

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velgan View Post
Well I find this very unacceptable. You will be hearing from me and my gang of roving Dingers.
Okay.. I can't wait to see it..

Velgan

06-07-2012

Do not underestimate the Dingers, my good sir.

Peenious

06-07-2012

Love the story, keep it up!

Astraltar

06-07-2012

This is far better than I was expecting... +1 for you, good sir.

Twinkz1234

06-07-2012

Aww this love story is so sweet :3

Gnomeasauros

06-07-2012

-Chapter Four-

Garen's grip lets out, and he plummets below, when a large hand grabs his arm and pulls him back up to safety. As Garen catches his breath, he looks up at the man who just saved him. To his surprise, it was Xin Zhao, Garen's friend from Demacia.

"Xin! Thank you.. Thank you, Xin.. You saved my life."
Garen said.

Xin nodded and looked to Lux.
"What happened?"
He asked.

Garen explained what had happened, about Ezreal, the League, and the crazy Draven man. After he explained, Xin seemed calmed and then picked up Lux, he signaled Garen to pick up Ezreal. Garen threw Ezreal over his shoulder and followed Xin.

"Where have you been, Might of Demacia?"
Asked Xin, still looking forward, making no eye-contact whatsoever.

Garen was curious about the question, but answered;
"I've been training.. I would of been back a week ago, but.. As I told you, we had a dying friend to tend to."

Xin nodded and continued.
"The walk to Demacia will be long. We will make camp soon."
Said Xin.

They set camp up under the stars, Xin started a fire and Garen placed Ezreal and Lux next to the fire.
Xin kept watch while Garen rested up.

"The Prince has been seeking you for sometime now, he sent me to find you. Demacia needs you at this time. Shyvanna has been captured."
Xin said.

Garen gasped, looking shocked.
"But, how?! She's the strongest woman fighter I know!"
He said.

Xin shook his head.
"She was leading a patrol from Demacia to Noxus, to scout if any attacks were being planned, she was captured by the Blade's Shadow.."
He explained.

Garen looked to Ezreal.
"Do you know who a man named Draven is?"
Garen asked Xin.

Xin nodded;
"Draven, the Glorious Executioner of Noxus. Brother of Darius, the Hand of Noxus. Draven is an executioner of Noxus, who tells his victims to run for their lives, then kills them at the last second to entertain his crowd. He isn't insane, he's narcissistic, cocky, and self-absorbed. He is a foe that not even I could defeat easily.."
Xin explained.

Garen shook his head, then lay down to rest. Hours passed and Garen fell asleep, while Xin sat atop a Tree as a look-out.
Soon enough, he hears a strange noise coming from the south-east. He falls asleep atop of the tree.

A Shadowy figure appears before Garen, with an axe drawn. The figure moves closer, and soon, the axe is at Garen's neck, he then slides it slightly, but then is forced to jump back due to a large Spear being hurled at him. The figure steps back, then Xin flies towards it, kicking it in the face. Xin picks the Spear up and twirls it around, with a calm face.

The Figure snarled, then said;
"You.. ****ed.. Pest! Why must there always be someone in my way?!"
The moonlight shined upon the Figure, revealing him.

Xin raised an eyebrow and eyed him.
"Draven. Why are you here?"
He demanded.

Draven laughed.
"You already know! I'm here to kill the almighty 'Garen, Might of Demacia'! And then take that boy,"
He said, pointing to Ezreal.
"Now get out of my way!"
Draven yelled.

Draven charged at Garen, Xin not moving an inch. At the last moment, before Draven could strike, Xin slammed his large fist into Draven's gut, then goes for a left hook to the face. Draven quickly recovered and dodged the left hook. Xin stared at Draven, and Draven stared at Garen.

"Leave now,"
Said Xin, twirling his spear.
"Demacians never surrender. Never retreat."
He said, standing bravely.

Draven twitched and became angry.
"Move!"
Draven said, dashing towards Xin.

Xin frowned and shook his head.
"So be it.. Forgive me."
He said.

Draven got his axes and threw them at Xin, Xin didn't move an inch, and Draven jumped in the air for a killing blow. As the axes were about to hit Xin, he disappeared, and Draven landed, looking around, curious, then his eyes widened and he tasted blood. He looked down to his gut, and saw a bloodied spear through his stomach. Xin stood bravely behind him.

"I am sorry,"
Xin said.
"killing you was something I didn't want.."
He said.

Xin twisted the spear, then took it out of Draven's stomach. Draven turned around, smiling, blood falling down his mouth, Xin makes out a tear in Draven's eye. Draven falls to the ground, lying in a pool of his own blood. Draven cackled like an insane man, before dying, he thanked Xin. Xin nodded.

At the break of Dawn, Xin woke Garen up. Of course by now, Draven's body had already been disposed of. When Garen went to pick Ezreal up, Ezreal quickly shot up, gasping for air.

"Ezreal! You're up!".
Garen said, keeping him balanced in his arms.

Ezreal looked around, then saw Xin.
"Who is he..?"
He said, pointing at Xin.

Xin explained himself, who he was, why he was here, and what he needed to do. Xin went to pick Lux up, but Ezreal got in front of him.

"Hey, um.. Mind if I carry.. her?"
Ezreal said, looking at Lux.

Xin shrugged and motioned them all to follow him. Garen marched on ahead of everyone else. Ezreal carried Lux in the middle of Garen and Xin, and Xin stood in the back to make sure nothing attacks them from behind. The road to Demacia was long and dangerous, but Garen and Xin marched without a care in the world, while Ezreal looked around nervously.

"Do not fear, Ezreal. We will protect you."
Said Xin.

Ezreal worked up a fake laugh.
"Heh, it's not me I'm worried about.. It's, uh.. Lux. Yeah! I'm worried for her.."
He said.

Garen laughed, and Xin smiled slightly. They continued marching, they soon got to a Swamp.
Garen nodded and Xin looked at his map.

"We're close,"
Said Xin.
"we'll be at Demacia by tomorrow."

Garen started a fire and Xin climbed up a tree then lay down. Ezreal lay Lux under a tree, then lay next to her to keep her warm. Garen looked at the two, then smiled.

"Garen, Ezreal. On your feet. We have company."
Said Xin Zhao, throwing his spear at Noxian Patrol squad.

Ezreal sigh;
"Noxus? Again..?"
He got up and stood behind a tree, shooting Arcane bolts.

Garen charged in head first into the squad, taking damage and performing Judgement. Xin then flew towards his spear, picking it up then kicking and landing on a Noxian Soldier, he joined Garen in the fight. Ezreal stood back, shooting Mystic Shots and calling out when he needed help, or when someone was sneaking up on one of them. Once the rest of the squad retreated, a large man walked towards them, carrying a massive axe and wearing a black hood mask.

"Who are you?!"
Garen demanded.

The large man smirked menacingly and looked at Xin. He throws his mask off, revealing his face.
"I am Darius,"
He said.
"the Hand of Noxus."
He finished.

Xin, Garen, and Ezreal prepared to fight, but Darius lifted one arm up.
"I'm not here to fight.. Not yet.. I will let you pass to Demacia, but be warned, I will kill you all soon enough.. Noxians, fall back!"
He shouted.

Darius and the patrol marched away. Xin, Garen, and Ezreal sighed in relief. After hours of resting, they continued to Demacia, Ezreal carrying Lux in his arms. When they finally reached Demacia, the Guard immediately opened the gates, saluting both Garen and Xin, and just nodding at Ezreal. Xin said his goodbyes and went to the Palace to report to the Prince, while Garen led Ezreal to the Healers of Demacia.

The priests and clerics led Lux and Ezreal to a room with two beds and lay them both in them. Garen waited patiently in a chair in the room. After two hours, Lux woke up.

"Luxanna!"
Garen said, getting up to hug his sister.

Lux was confused. She didn't know where she was.
"Where.. Where are we?"
She asked.

Garen explained what happened, and when he said that Ezreal coughed up green stuff, she screamed;
"Where is he?! Where's Ezreal?"
While looking around.

Garen frowned.
"They took him the the Emergency Room. He's.. He's been poisoned with a Deadly and Rare poison.."
Garen hugged Lux.

Lux was crying, holding Garen closely. Then, three High Ranked Clerics ran past their room.

"Get more healers! Get the potions! Hurry, he has no pulse!"
The Cleric said, heading for Ezreal's room.

"That's where Ezreal is!"
Said Garen.

Lux and Garen dashed into the room to see Ezreal on a bed, with six clerics pressing down on Ezreal's chest and stomach, others were performing strange hand signals, and after each one, Ezreal lit up with Holy Light.

"I can't get anything! There's no pulse! Get the Runepriest!"
The Cleric said.

Garen and Lux looked on in horror..

-End of Chapter Four-

12345612 ... 19