Ask Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

06-06-2012

Quote:
If you touched her, you're in a relationship! Why don't met get this? Hmph. This is why I play for both teams.
That means I wasn't in a relationship with Fiora.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

wait...Now I'm just confused. Talon, did you kiss Fiora or not?

AskUdyr

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
If you touched her, you're in a relationship! Why don't met get this? Hmph. This is why I play for both teams.
...Does that mean we are in a relationship with every single being we have touched? What would Skarner think of such an affair? Would he be able to accept us even though we have touched others? Hrm, what would Sivir think knowing that you and we are now in a relationship? Oh dear heavens, have you figured out that we are in a relationship with Sivir as well?

We must apologize, we were not thinking of the children when this happened. We were too caught up with viciously tearing everyone asunder with our bear hands that we forgot a single touch was all that was needed to create a relationship with another being. We understand if you never want to see us again, we will try and make do with Maokai, Skarner, Nocturne, Karthus, Cho'gath, Mordekaiser, Hecarim, Master Yi, Talon, Sivir, Janna, Blitzcrank, Akali, Shen, Caitlyn, the Maven, Draven, Darius, Swain, LeBlanc...Oh there are simply so many options to choose from with how we have touched every champion! But...we will try to live on, never knowing the sweet touch of your skin ever again...

And for future reference, stating you play for both teams is a bit redundant since we all do. We are League champions. We are contracted to play on either side, either for the Blue team, or the Purple team. If you wish, we can reiterate the basics of League rules. You see, each team has a Nexus, and that Nexus is able to summon minions. Those minions march down their predetermined pathway, sometimes called a lane, and...

Udyr rambles on, explaining all the rules behind the League.

A much forgotten aspect about Udyr, despite how infrequent he shows it, is that he does have a sense of weird humor. After all, he does have a bit of monkey in him.

((Insert banana joke))

Ask the Monkey

06-06-2012

See, Udyr is human, partially, and even he has problems understanding the stupidity of human mating rituals. And the ''relationship'' part of those is just........plain stupid. You either mate or don't mate, not use stupid Sutra-ish books for ''poses'' and spend 10 days walking around the place talking about flowers.
Boy, do I miss the jungle...

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
See, Udyr is human, partially, and even he has problems understanding the stupidity of human mating rituals. And the ''relationship'' part of those is just........plain stupid. You either mate or don't mate, not use stupid Sutra-ish books for ''poses'' and spend 10 days walking around the place talking about flowers.
Tem'rak hands Wukong some cloth armor and 5 health potions.

Here. go to the jungle then.

((And Udyr that was the most pro joke EVER. +1 to you, good sir.))

Ask Talon

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkishallDye View Post
wait...Now I'm just confused. Talon, did you kiss Fiora or not?
Back in your hole before I remove your tongue.

Getsuneko

06-06-2012

Talon's as touchy as ever I see... Did you work it out with those girls then?

AskUdyr

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Physically we are human. Mentally we are more. And to be perfectly honest, you should read them Wukong. The Ionian Sutra is more than just acrobatic positions, it is a philosophy on one of the three aspects of Ionian life, pleasure, sensuality, the treatment of one's better half and so forth. We find it utterly redundant because none of it applies to us, despite our many reads through it, because it is a text meant to be read as a way of understanding that aspect of mortal life and the meaning behind the actions. A lot of it is outdated in terms of marriage and courtesans and so forth, but it is an interesting read to gain a better understanding on such forms of interaction from a more scholarly point of view.

You would have to be a complete fool to think the poses and positions are the essentials of the Ionian Sutra. We have a copy if you so desire it Wukong. A bit of forewarning however, it does not simplify things too much. Things are really much simpler in the wild.

Ask Talon

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
Talon's as touchy as ever I see... Did you work it out with those girls then?
Back in your hole before I shove a pineapple up your hole.

Dark Djiin Artie

06-06-2012

Quote:
@Dark Djiin Artie
(You should probably write that in parentheses as an out of character thing. )
If I wasn't late to this um "party" going on here... I could fix all that... But perhaps that's what the league is all about? Chaos and misfortune with a dash of mushrooms and exploding glasses of chocolate milk? Where magic and might are used in all the wrong ways to prove who's right and who's dead? And then people start talking about love and relationships...