darius is ****ing stupid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildAfrican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

way to drop the ball riot.. by far the most ridiculously overpowered champion you've ever created ever. Please gut this champion it's more overpowered than prenerf irelia by a long shot.

SatanInDisguise

06-05-2012

Only 12 more DARIUS IS OP NERF NERF NERF NOW NOW NOW threads and we will probably hit 1000 wonder if there is like a prize or something.

WildAfrican

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanInDisguise View Post
Only 12 more DARIUS IS OP NERF NERF NERF NOW NOW NOW threads and we will probably hit 1000 wonder if there is like a prize or something.
How did you have a loss on every single game on your match history? you must be really talented.

GrimCrimson

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by facee View Post
How did you have a loss on every single game on your match history? you must be really talented.
How did you lose against such an easily countered champion?

Sam Is Whoa

06-05-2012

Guess your new face. Dont remember when Rumble or orianna came out. Crys of OP just like this and now noone plays orianna. They nerfed Rumble 3 times and I still stomp with him. Just learn the champ and how to counter. cry less learn more.

OST9

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Is Whoa View Post
Guess your new face. Dont remember when Rumble or orianna came out. Crys of OP just like this and now noone plays orianna. They nerfed Rumble 3 times and I still stomp with him. Just learn the champ and how to counter. cry less learn more.
Actually, when Orianna came out people thought she was underwhelming. It was only when popular streamers started using her that people cried OP.

Lasie

06-05-2012

I played a game today vs a fed darious (11 kills at the 16 minute mark) 4 vs 5 in their favor and we curbstomped them late game. Darious is just not as good as everyone thinks

TeknoWizard

06-05-2012

I don't think he's OP, I just feel like he's anti-fun to lane against.

XxCriusXx21

06-05-2012

it all in the bulid

Kayxz

06-05-2012

vayne would like to have a word with you =)) seriously though darius isn't even that crazy.... the crazy ulti chaining is pretty annoying tho but they are already fixing that