Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyranox The Just

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AteAnOrange View Post
One nerf that was really needed for a long time now is caitlin with those stupid traps. Make sense if minions can trip them, If minions cannot trip them like now she can drop them all over the place, If you continue to refuse to fix those stupid traps at least give them a good long cooldown or SOMETHING. So annoying.
are you stupid? You can only have 3 out at a time and they cost mana. something she doesn't have a ton of. Can minions trip nidalees traps?

Shiono9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AteAnOrange View Post
One nerf that was really needed for a long time now is caitlin with those stupid traps. Make sense if minions can trip them, If minions cannot trip them like now she can drop them all over the place, If you continue to refuse to fix those stupid traps at least give them a good long cooldown or SOMETHING. So annoying.
So you want too make it a nid trap? This skill doesn't need nerfs, you can only put three down at one time and it has a CD of around 10-16 if i remember its not viable in proactive fights as it has a 2 to 3 second delay at which time ud prolly be dead or done killing your opponent. Only those truly skilled at caitlyn know how to use this skill to their advantage. I seriously dont noe why you want it nerfed.

Shiono9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenoth View Post
are you stupid? You can only have 3 out at a time and they cost mana. something she doesn't have a ton of. Can minions trip nidalees traps?
Yes, Nid's traps can proc minions.

like3midgets

06-04-2012

There are simple things that you can fix but the real problem is Jax ,his stuns are too frequent and they last way too long i suggest lowering them and taking away some later game damage.Jax is just too much of a bully the entire game and dominates, people with not much skill in the game can dominate great players because Jax is op. There is also the fact of Evelynn she has been beaten to death with the nerf bat, but i suggest we make her playable to good players. Evelynn doesnt stand a chance against enemys such as Jax Leblanc any tanky champion or any easy d.p.s be it ranged or melee. I suggest giving her more attack and more damage for hate spike. Also make it so that her slow is a lot longer but also reduces attack speed. I still like ravage but i think that you should reduce the mana cost and cool down just a little bit.I also suggest that you give her a little bit more health,armor and magic resist. This will make Evelynn easier to play and able to stand up to enemys. It also premotes ap Evelynn and makes her more durable into a fighting class that doesn't need to rely on ganks to kill enemys.Next, Tryndamere is the squishy at the start but do good and your amazing, which i think is fair considering you have time to shut him down.But his ultimate, undying rage is just too long i suggest reducing that time to a more expected standard like say 1 or 2 seconds.That is all the requests i would like to make. Granted this may be ignored or deleted but if you did read this i would hope you take a serious look at the characters and consider making some of these changes.I don't expect all or any of the to be made but i at least hope that you consider these changes because as you said "At the end of the day where players to".

Hi Im Bu

06-04-2012

YOur mom

summerai

06-04-2012

Pleasee nerf nasus's slow. I beg you d:

Felfire

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerai View Post
Pleasee nerf nasus's slow. I beg you d:
Compensate by making his E hurt the target with a DoT/Armor Debuff even if they exit

Desmond Law

06-04-2012

Urgot is an AD caster with 2 attacks, and his only cc comes from his ult. He needs a buff in movement speed.

Illusive Furry

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertFox View Post
Lol, that Darius' ult BUG FIX should not be called a nerf. I thought it was suppose to refresh upon killing blow, now they neither took away true damage nor CD refresh.
PS: WTF nerf urgot...
Glad someone else noticed this, Darius killed with ult it refreshed, what grace period? lol

Meserion

06-04-2012

the problem with swain is this: hes boring

it wasn't his abilities it was the fact he got mega boring after a single match