1 vs 1 Single Elimination Ladder tournament!

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boposhopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Hey Guys,

Once again we have another AnubisVylok and Boposhopo LoL Elimination Tournament!

Compete in a series of 1 vs 1 elimination matches against various summoners on the NA server. Anyone can sign up, doesn't matter the level or Elo. Climb the ladder battling your way to the top to claim the champion position! Winners of each week's tournament will be automatically qualified for a Grand Master's tournament where they'll compete against other victors for a Grand Prize! Registration is open till June 30th at 12:01 AM PST. Matches begin June 30th at 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post here, or message me on twitter @Boposhopo on twitch Boposhopo or in game ign: Boposhopo.

All quarter/semi final matches will be streamed live on AnubisVylok's/Boposhopo's channel!

~Boposhopo

***EDIT*** Instead of constantly making a new thread and spamming the LoL forums every week I'm going to update the sign up link in this thread for the new tournament, so keep coming back and signing up!

Work's Crazy! Both the casters/hosts are working OT all week, sorry guys, I'll post an update when I know what day the next tourny is!

YeahBabyGetSome

06-03-2012

why sooo many??? all the other failed?

Knawga

06-03-2012

nope we have done all the past ones they is really fun

Alex60351

06-04-2012

Signed up. Cant wait.

YeahBabyGetSome

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boposhopo View Post
Hey Guys,

Once again we have another AnubisVylok and Boposhopo LoL Elimination Tournament!

Compete in a series of 1 vs 1 elimination matches against various summoners on the NA server. Anyone can sign up, doesn't matter the level or Elo. Climb the ladder battling your way to the top to claim the champion position! Winners of each week's tournament will be automatically qualified for a Grand Master's tournament where they'll compete against other victors for a Grand Prize! Registration is open till June 9th at 12:01 AM PST. Matches begin June 9th at 12:00 PM PST (3:00 PM EST). If you have any questions please don't hesitate to post here, or message me on twitter @Boposhopo on twitch Boposhopo or in game ign: Boposhopo.

All quarter/semi final matches will be streamed live on AnubisVylok's/Boposhopo's channel!

~Boposhopo

WHY is it always at 12 PM on Saturdays..why cant you make it I dunno around 3ish or during the evening????

DrDudez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBabyGetSome View Post
WHY is it always at 12 PM on Saturdays..why cant you make it I dunno around 3ish or during the evening????
I find 12 to be a lot better, since everyone's awake, and I seem to play better earlier in the day when I'm awake and alert.

Boposhopo

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahBabyGetSome View Post
So for starters, we've been doing this every week. The reason we have so many is cause they turn out really fun and people enjoy them

Secondly. We picked 12 PM cause we asked a bunch of the people that have been joining these tournaments and they all thought is was an optimal time. I apologize if it's inconvenient for you, but unfortunately we can't cater to everyone and make them all happy at the same time. For now the time is set, it may change in the future, you can always check back and join in if the time happens to change

Edgeworth

06-05-2012

when exactly is that grand master tournament

Knawga

06-06-2012

bump

Boposhopo

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by He4TS3eKeR View Post
when exactly is that grand master tournament
The winners of all previous tournaments are going to be piled together into a final tournament to duke it out! We're waiting till we get a fair number of winners for that tournament, we feel the current people we have for it is slightly insufficient so we're going to run some more tournaments and get some more.

12345 ... 8