I had to go bot as teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

06-04-2012

^ ...and then your teammates spend the entire game raging at one another instead of playing well, and you lose anyway.

The best solution to the problem is to find out who is going bottom during champion selection. Just ask, "Who wants bot?"

Sometimes, someone will volunteer. Sometimes, they'll not answer at all or state 'not me'. In either case, you know you'll be going bottom and pick appropriately. Sometimes, a Tryndamere volunteers and you can say, "Don't worry bro, I got it!"

This also gets some degree of communication going which may aid teamplay once the game starts.

Finding out that no one planned to go bottom when you're sitting on the fountain is a recipe for failure.

Lumara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
^ ...and then your teammates spend the entire game raging at one another instead of playing well, and you lose anyway.
no offense but if that happens then its sad to say you were not going to win the match no matter how good you were on bot or top or w/e

because teammates will start raging at each other for small mistakes that do not change the game too drastic (in other words you could still win)

so this way you at least get to play top which your runes/build/champ/summoner spells you brought are all suited for

Redenbacher

06-04-2012

None taken, because you're absolutely right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
so this way you at least get to play top which your runes/build/champ/summoner spells you brought are all suited for
Which is why you should identify it at champ select, because then you can be sure you have the champ/build/runes/summoner spells when you get in the game.

Then, even if your team is a bunch of raging ****bags, at least someone is set up for bottom, and the team didn't send flash/ignite Ashe up against Malphite.

Chaede

06-05-2012

Only champ I have issue with as Teemo (as in no chance) was Heimer with promote. He could out push me safely, Drop turrets in bushes, promoted a minion almost straight up that I couldn't kill and pushed into my base so fast I could react.

Heimer with promote is Teemo's bane. The rest of the time, snipe from bushes, kite them into your minions so they take extra damage (it is really significant in early trades). Health shrine often. Most of the time you should win.

DarkAlexDemon

06-13-2012

just one note man ignore if they dont listen to you just turret camp or stealth near the turret(im rammus usually so i turret camp)