Whos the best Ninja? Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMiiC

06-03-2012

Lee sins not a ninja so you lose by default

AMiiC

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamCam227 View Post
But really dude all the ninjas have energy and Lee Sin has energy which means hes a ninja am I right
Renekton uses fury, hes a crocodile. Tryndamere uses fury so by that logic hes a crocodile. But Kennen is the best ninja, how many yordles can call down a lightening storm?

CamCam227

06-03-2012

He kinda is because he has energy and all the other guys have energy

no5peakenglish

06-03-2012

its shen-
the Mortal Kombat skins
the taunt
the shield
the old reddit switcheroo, otherwise known as his ult.

he is the most fun ninja to play

except for akali, but only during team fights in the jungle. when you go in with 3 stacks, drop the smoke, and ult all around them before they realize what happened

no5peakenglish

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMiiC View Post
Renekton uses fury, hes a crocodile. Tryndamere uses fury so by that logic hes a crocodile.
no...you clearly missed that point....tryndamere uses fear, hes the barbarian king, so renekton is also the barbarian king, of crocodiles

DecebalusDemetis

06-04-2012

As a kung-fu (Wushu) martial artist I can tell you that Lee Sin is a monk and not a ninja. They are completely different styles.Also nice point out by people who questioned that logic about energy bars.

BLaZeYMc

06-04-2012

kennen

Danish Vikingz

06-04-2012

Akali for sure... She's so ninja, everybody cries and not only her, but also the items she builds had to be nerfed..

gr0wdon

06-04-2012

shen cos u cant kill him

SatanInDisguise

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMiiC View Post
Renekton uses fury, hes a crocodile. Tryndamere uses fury so by that logic hes a crocodile. But Kennen is the best ninja, how many yordles can call down a lightening storm?
I always suspected there was something a little reptilian about Tryndamere.

But on a more serious matter if you base ninjaness on basic ninja tactics. I would have to say Twitch is the best in pure ninja power. For these reasons.

1. Uses poison all ninjas should use poison for quick effective kills, if Kennen coated his throwing stars in a deadly neurotoxin they would be a lot more effective.

2.He can appear and dissapear at will.(If you kinda forget about the CD)

3.He is ranged ninjas should be ranged pure and simple mele ninjas while good for TV and movies make no real sense.

4.He is a rat. Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a rat and a ninja. Coincidence... I think not.