Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sejuanì

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"No games. You understand my meaning." Udyr glared at Talon, "If you harm her, I will get angry. Understood?"
((Udyr... I have bene waiting for you for a LONG time to continue our RP we started in the OTHER thread <_<;; ))

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

((My apologies Sej. I will get back to it asap. I'm all over the board and had some other things. I am sorry))

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Fiora Laurent walked up to the door of Talon's room and raised a hand to knock but the door slowly opened wide and the fencer stood there with a look of somewhat surprise and mild shock.

"Maybe... I should come back later.." She said softly as her fist clenched upon a cloak styled around Talon's she had brought... one designed to match her own.
Talon turns to the door just in time to see Fiora standing there.

Oh...

F*ck

Ask Shauna Vayne

06-03-2012

"An... interesting thing going on here..." Vayne mutters as she stands behind Fiora.

Ask Talon

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
"An... interesting thing going on here..." Vayne mutters as she stands behind Fiora.
As Vayne spoke, Talon mentally tabulated the different routes of escape he had available.

They amounted to a resounding zero.

He was f*cked.

...Hello Fiora....

I thought you were avoiding me....

He barely managed a wry smile of a soon to be dead man.

SuperMan Pix

06-03-2012

*Lulu pops out from behind Vayne's back and tries her hand at Narrating*

aaaaaannndd THIS is the PART OF the life cycle of THE LOCAL TALON species where he attempts to MATE with the creatures HE courted with PREVIOUSLY!!!! unfortunatly for THIS Talon, he will NOT make it passed Mating Season as the INFURIATED Females will try THEIR HARDEST to murder him!!!

-Lulu and Pix

Ask Fìora

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon turns to the door just in time to see Fiora standing there.

Oh...

F*ck
The black-haired woman turned her eyes to Talon as Udyr remains waiting for the person cuddling the assassin to respond to him. "What... is going on here Talon?" She asks as she raises her arms to cross over her chest with the tailored cloak dangling from her arms, small blades swinging back and forth from it's tips.

"Not avoiding... make this." She said looking down at the cloak.

Getsuneko

06-03-2012

"Interesting to watch my friend reaping what he has sewn..." Felmorn says with a large grin...

Ask Shauna Vayne

06-03-2012

"I take it this is not a good time for Tea or talking then..?" Shauna sighed as she shook her head.

AskUdyr

06-03-2012

Udyr looks over at the two women, then at Talon. Shrugging his shoulders, he stepped closer to Talon while asking, "We insist you give us an answer, Talon, in regards to your ongoing relations with our comrade, will you do your best not to sadden her, and to support her?" Udyr gripped Talon's arm, his voice sounding more commanding, almost fatherly, "Will you be the man she so desperately needs in her life? Will you be her better half?"

Udyr's grin was hidden to Vayne, Fiora and Lulu due to his back being turned to them, but it could be clearly seen by Talon. He was smiling, quite widely and quite evilly.