Have you ever carried so hard, you felt bad for giving jerks a free win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doomcaster

05-29-2012

I checked the picture and Malzahar left which maybe turned the 5v5 into a 5v4 and numbers do have more advantages. I think if you had time for 366 cs (In the jungle) you could of been ganking even more often/pushing lanes with your team. You could of babysat Teemo to help him and tell him where to mushroom.

MoonStomp

05-29-2012

Had a similar game last night. Jungling as hec. Riven was feeding 0 12 2. Team kept trying to surrender. All they did was cry whole game and blame each other .

Gank and carry to victory, yay horsey.

SeanTheKiwi

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeno666 View Post
Actually feeding is just giving easy kills to your lane partner by making mistakes. Sure, giving a few up is just bad choices, but 16? He would constantly 1v5 and let them score an ace rather than holing up and poking them. It may not have been intentional, but after a certain point he wasn't even trying to correct his mistakes.
If it wasn't intentional, it wasn't feeding in the way you hope to get across to people. Do not build your frame of reference around community influenced Wikipedia sources. Refer to my original post. It is a reportable offense as intentional only, complaining about anything except intentional feeding is pointless and silly. You're not in a high level bracket, you can expect unskilled players. I'm not in a high level bracket either, one time I woke at 4am, was bored, played LoL half asleep and played mid game going 0/7/0. That was terrible judgement on my part and severe lack of awareness, intentional? No. Feeding? Sure the enemy got fed, but as a reportable offense? Far from it. People need to stop looking to HotShotGG as their inspiration on how to be a good team player. It's a game, not a lifestyle. Play for fun.

"Griefing: Intentional Feeding - Purposely dying to enemy champions or turrets to make the opposing team more powerful while putting your team at a disadvantage." - LoL Support on reporting a player.

^ The only sentence here that matters.

*Tips hat* Good day to you, sir. -Willy Wonka awaits your reply-

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Putting this specific game aside, I agree with the general complaint. I've had teammates I felt bad about saving as Shen either because they were playing stupidly (not poorly, there is a difference), or because they were so verbally offensive. You save someone 5 times in a row and then they grief because they were obliterated by an AP burst faster than I could hit r. I try to be optimistic and consider it good practice. If you can turn around a bad game that just means you're getting better.

MCMCMAN2

06-02-2012

not really paying attention, stading in the middle of mid as ashe, when they have a twitch. I just stand there, die to him, feed 1st blood.

"[All]xxxxxxxxxxx(Fiddlesticks) OMG report ashe, so bad.
"me" dunce"

respawn, go to lane, passive for next few mins, hit 6, send arrow to bot lane, fiddle gets a kill.
[All]xxxxxxxxxxx(Fiddlesticks) See, im the one carrying this game
-_-

Game continues, im now 0-1-1
fiddle dies, complains.

repeat
repeat
repeat

I kill twitch

pick someone off trying to B at top lane

get a couple more kills.

Game progresses, im fed as ****. Now 19-2-12
me: fiddle, can u stop going in alone with ur ult, ur just ganna keep dieing"
(2-7-2 fiddle) stfu ashe, ur bad.
[All]xxxxxxxxxxx(Fiddlesticks) bad ashe thinks shes good.

[All] all enemies: huh?

[All] friendly xin: your kidding, right? hes carrying us. Hes got 10x your kills

me: not yet, 1 away.

fiddle dives in, gets killed. They push. I arrow, get a triple.

[All] me: now i have 10x u kills.

After that, i proceeded to win the game, let someone else kill the nexus, as i pooldove them, with fiddle dieing again.

MCMCMAN2

06-02-2012

Lol!
"why should we listen to some nerd?"
1) hes the jungler so he has exponentially more awareness of how the game is going
2)hes carrying you
3) your feeding.

Also, witts end and frozen mallet dont make a glass cannon build.

Ryeinese

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMCMAN2 View Post
not really paying attention, stading in the middle of mid as ashe, when they have a twitch. I just stand there, die to him, feed 1st blood.

"[All]xxxxxxxxxxx(Fiddlesticks) OMG report ashe, so bad.
"me" dunce"

respawn, go to lane, passive for next few mins, hit 6, send arrow to bot lane, fiddle gets a kill.
[All]xxxxxxxxxxx(Fiddlesticks) See, im the one carrying this game
-_-

Game continues, im now 0-1-1
fiddle dies, complains.

repeat
repeat
repeat

I kill twitch

pick someone off trying to B at top lane

get a couple more kills.

Game progresses, im fed as ****. Now 19-2-12
me: fiddle, can u stop going in alone with ur ult, ur just ganna keep dieing"
(2-7-2 fiddle) stfu ashe, ur bad.
[All]xxxxxxxxxxx(Fiddlesticks) bad ashe thinks shes good.

[All] all enemies: huh?

[All] friendly xin: your kidding, right? hes carrying us. Hes got 10x your kills

me: not yet, 1 away.

fiddle dives in, gets killed. They push. I arrow, get a triple.

[All] me: now i have 10x u kills.

After that, i proceeded to win the game, let someone else kill the nexus, as i pooldove them, with fiddle dieing again.
that was quite entertaining

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

it's ok to win for bad team mates
because in the next game, you'll play against them, and you should crush them

in the end - profit elo! get better team mates, get better opponents - who crush you
lose elo
the cycle continues until you're at elo you're meant to be at

mambawarrior

06-03-2012

Carrying hard, imo, generally implies something like 31/0 (I haven't done that since lvls 5-8, where i discovered Jax could stomp everyone my lvl.) You barely went positive

Thrill0fTheBlunt

06-03-2012

master yi with promote surge XD