Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smasher Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We're doing something much more comprehensive for Karma in a later patch - it's a bigger ball of yarn than Swain.
Please, tell us when.
When will Karma's buffs happen.

Ragers Get Muted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-02-2012

Personally I think the Cooldown Refresh on Darius' ultimate is a problem.

CeeLoGragas

06-02-2012

I love the nerfs you are doing. Ahri was OP when she only possessed a Catalyst alone. She was to hard to kill and she was too strong for her ratios. Thank you for the nerf. And can you just make champs less over powering when you put them in just to nerf them a week later? I love this game but the last 10 champs you have come out with are all ridiculously OP

TP Epyon

06-02-2012

Morello, I understand people feel Garen is underpowered compared to some of the strong top lanes, but I think it's mostly because people are refusing to build damage on him, when you guys clearly are pushing for that by constantly buffing his AD ratios.

Whatever decision you make please just don't change what any of his abilities do. Garen is my one true love.

Morello

Lead Designer

06-02-2012
7 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smasher Wolf View Post
Please, tell us when.
When will Karma's buffs happen.
When they're done. Need to test them a lot to make sure they're good...I don't care if it takes awhile as long as it's good.

Morello

Lead Designer

06-02-2012
8 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullowny View Post
Morello, I understand people feel Garen is underpowered compared to some of the strong top lanes, but I think it's mostly because people are refusing to build damage on him, when you guys clearly are pushing for that by constantly buffing his AD ratios.

Whatever decision you make please just don't change what any of his abilities do. Garen is my one true love.
It'd be a numbers focus, for sure.

KultoDeSkaro

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
We wanted to talk about Urgot a bit in this because while he's pretty unpopular, he's really dominant when played well. Since a lot of players don't have a ton of experience with Urgot, this doesn't make match a lot of players' experiences unless we explain it a bit.

His damage and range aren't going down at all, but he'll be a bit less tanky - and most importantly, we're not hitting anything that makes him unique and fun.
But isn't tankiness supposed to be part of his kit? Having a swap move doesnt make since as a ranged champ unless you can survive while channeling.

Shinningbow

06-02-2012

GJ nerf darius ^^

TP Epyon

06-02-2012

While we have you here, is Hecarim going to see some damage buffs? 100 base damage on his ult is pretty...underwhelming. Get in a fight with one of the other junglers and you will see what I mean.

*cough*lee sin*cough*

Swippinfrafes

06-02-2012

I'm personally excited for Swain's new ult.