About 1k win "rewards"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baptise

06-01-2012

when playing with reds...

I don't know about you guys, but i'de rather play with someone like aphromoo for my 1k win. Because he's just so funny and cool..

Voslin

06-01-2012

excuse for new threads

you must be new here

jarubbaal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

I really think there should be a chat lobby called 1kwins for reds to play with peeps in.

Something that comes close is the playwithriot chatroom, but its kinda a spamfest...

UnCuddlyNINJA

06-01-2012

Please explain sir

Baptise

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnCuddlyNINJA View Post
Please explain sir
Well i basically said that everytime someone is close to 1k wins on normals or even ranked, they make a GD post about wanting to play with a red.

If i had 999 wins, ide probably make a post about wanting aphromoo to play with me. I mean look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaa1mWGftY

who wouldn't want to play with this guy. LOL

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdG Dramatic View Post
Well i basically said that everytime someone is close to 1k wins on normals or even ranked, they make a GD post about wanting to play with a red.

If i had 999 wins, ide probably make a post about wanting aphromoo to play with me. I mean look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqaa1mWGftY

who wouldn't want to play with this guy. LOL
That'd be cool and all, but it's not like those guys have any obligation to play with you. I mean, why would a pro player come here to find some random guy on GD to play a game with?

Really, Riot doesn't have any obligation to, either. They just do it because they like interfacing with the community, and it somehow became a thing to do after a couple of people got it to work.

The 1k game thing is just a community idea that Riot kinda jumped on and fulfills periodically. There's nothing more to it. So, asking for a pro player for your 1k game doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Baptise

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
That'd be cool and all, but it's not like those guys have any obligation to play with you. I mean, why would a pro player come here to find some random guy on GD to play a game with?

Really, Riot doesn't have any obligation to, either. They just do it because they like interfacing with the community, and it somehow became a thing to do after a couple of people got it to work.

The 1k game thing is just a community idea that Riot kinda jumped on and fulfills periodically. There's nothing more to it. So, asking for a pro player for your 1k game doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
well ofcourse but it's better not to look at it as "iam playing with a pro player" Sure he's very good. But the whole reason ide ask to play with him is because of his attitude. He's just hilarious.

TheManStache

06-01-2012

Lol, I haven't even hit 500 wins and I've played with rioters 5 times now. And got a pax sivir skin from one of them. Its not hard to play with rioters, you just gotta know where to look.

Also, protip: When playing against riotmixdj, for the sake of all that is holy, ban lux.

BACKSTABUUU

06-01-2012

When I got to 999 wins and made a thread asking if any reds wanted to join me, my thread got downvoted and then died.

Yay.

RiotMixdj

International Community Coordinator

06-02-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoleboi69 View Post
Lol, I haven't even hit 500 wins and I've played with rioters 5 times now. And got a pax sivir skin from one of them. Its not hard to play with rioters, you just gotta know where to look.

Also, protip: When playing against riotmixdj, for the sake of all that is holy, ban lux.
no! Don't listen to him!!!