Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrMushyMan

06-01-2012

I never knew swains ult was bolt touched augmenter

TheOnlyDevice

06-01-2012

At least the nerfs seem logical except the urgot ones

Lews Therrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareyCarey View Post
He's obviously logged into the forums under a different account. Hurr derp.

Bubbles of HK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the twinkle toes View Post
kog's ult isn't very ultimate unless you know how to use it, so I say it's balanced just depends how you use it, more like nerf his 'W'
I'm against nerfing his ult actually.

Lews Therrin

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by the twinkle toes View Post
this is referring to the 0.5 seconds to get the kill after using ult to also remove cooldown (its being taken out)
Ahhh, thank you for that clarification sir. Or madam. Summoner name is ambiguous lol.

diegoSven

06-01-2012

Cool Stuff

Mantis

06-01-2012

If they use the current PBE numbers for Ahri, one will need the new ahri will need 800 ap to break even on foxfire. A 40 base damage nerf with a .05 AP buff is a bit much. Even when buying deathcap it's rare for any ap champion to reach 800 AP in a game. Take the nerf down to 20 base damage or increase the ratio by another .05 and one only has to reach 400 AP to break even which is considerably easier to do.

Morello

Lead Designer

06-01-2012
2 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Mandible View Post
I'm actually okay with the changes to Graves. Less a nerf, more of a trade off. Now getting in close to land all three Buckshot projectiles will be much more rewarding, or at least that's the hope.
This was always the design we thought would make him an interesting pick, but his numbers being off just made the safe play the better option. If there's no reward, there's no need to take risks (and smart risks is what leads to pro plays).

AtlaStar

06-01-2012

I love the fact that Riot is buffing the way that I play Graves ...nothing more fun than being a bully and shotgun blasting people at point blank

Edit: Oh hai morello...one question I have for ya.

Although I did feel that Darius felt very snowbally if fed early enough, I am curious as to why you specifically nerfed his E skill in particular. I realize that his Ult seems the most problematic to lower elo players, but to me it really feels like it's his passive that gives him a huge portion of his damage and the fact that it in itself scales

So I guess the real question is what is being nerfed on his Pull, just the damage values or the armor pen values, and do you think that perhaps nerfing his passive would instead hit his early game harder while keeping his late game somewhat intact?

medcitymissile

06-01-2012

The name of swains ult is wrong in this video... nice job guys.