Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrBeach

06-01-2012

Yay no more penta kills

CrayonPop ChoA

06-01-2012

I still don';t get the changes on Darius ulti LOL

Murkul

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horror Goran View Post
and master yi ult shouldnt refresh

neither kat?
Kat has a set time that refreshes her cooldowns. It slashes the cooldowns IF she actually do something useful before getting nuked down or crowd controled. Master Yi is one of the MOST squishy champions in this game. Nothing else to add about them.

Now about Darius, his ultimate is just ridiculous. It is almost like Garen's ultimate but can be used infinitely if timed properly, which is not hard when you played him 2-3 times I guess.

If you guys still really care that much about keeping the cooldown reduction idea, why not use the same mechanic as Katarina uses, it's less overpowered.

If Darius gets an assist his ultimate refreshes of 10 seconds and if he gets a kill, it refreshes of 30 seconds. The base cooldown should be something like 60 seconds. This would balance him. Because as it is,even if he is built tanky or as a tank. He does as much damage as a carry. (I might be exagerating a bit but his ultimate allows no escape at all and it does a lot of damage and I'm not talking about hemorhage yet).

WoLF42

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

:d urgot :d

Ikimono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPants View Post
another patch goes by, and lux is still overlooked.
Because lux is perfectly fine where she is. An incredibly strong caster with perfect ratios, and a perfect kit.

You're blatantly bad thinking she needs ANY changes.

defleppardruelz

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fremz View Post
I still don';t get the changes on Darius ulti LOL

same...apparently there was a .5 sec period that if the champ died your ult would refresh even if it didn't get the final hit? i dunno..

HookahKing21

06-01-2012

Can we please get a heimerdinger buff i would like to be able to play him late game he falls so hard its not even funny and all champs that have came out counter him so hard hes not even looked at in ranked because he has no ability to shine at all please riot i would like to use my Christmas skin and know it was worth it.

chuuutrain

06-01-2012

They nerfed Ahri? Really? :l

pikachu8090

06-01-2012

No dont nerf Ahri

I knew darius was gonna get nerfed

Brent Schroeder

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Pikmin View Post
Ahri has lower base damage on fox fire and ultimate, but slightly higher ap ratios (Nerf to tanky-ish ahri, very minor nerf to pure ap ahri)
Urgot nerfs
Swain buffs
Graves nerfs
Darius nerfs AND his ultimate now only refreshes on kill rather than if the target dies within 0.5 seconds of using his ultimate.
Greatly appreciated!