Tryn....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uke Yordle

06-01-2012

ignite about 3 sec into his ult .... hes dead ... next target

SaltyMcSushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2012

Excecutioner's Calling. When he's outta his rage at 1 hp the DoT will kill him. Also, try CC. Any kind at all. He will die fast.

Technician Tim

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGxc View Post
I don't care what any one says on this post or whatever. LoL please redo or go through some of the champions skills. played several matches against tryn. and right when i am about to kill him he uses his ult and kills me since i am also low health. Than he is able to get away from being invincible and heals right after his ult. I am sure there are several other players that have experienced the rage of tryn. Does anyone else have any opinions about him? Or how do you think about this, the players who do play tryndamere. Or you can put some of different experiences with other champions being "OP" of some sort.
i soloed a tryn as a morgana at lv 14 (he was 18) we both died, but if i had backup, or a minion near me, i would have lived..in short, dont attack him once he hits that 1 hp mark, then try to apply some kind of DoT on him

also dont stand uber close to a brawler....burst, ignite, run away

EGxc

06-01-2012

See Kingcharles thanks for taking this kindly, just wanting advice on how to deal with him and other people who has had problems with him in the past. Instead mostly you get ****s posting on your post.

SomethinCrazy

06-01-2012

tryn is ****ing up, he gets killed by a single cc morons, compare him with the tons of other bruisers that do more damage and have way more utilities than him, he needs a buff, lay 1 stun/snare or even a slow and you can destroy him almost immediatly

Technician Tim

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGxc View Post
See Kingcharles thanks for taking this kindly, just wanting advice on how to deal with him and other people who has had problems with him in the past. Instead mostly you get ****s posting on your post.
people get way too carried away man, kids these days aren't scared to talk **** hiding behind a computer screen. When i grew up if you talked sh*t you better be able to back it up...

but anyways yes tryndamere is about like master yi..he is a noobstomper..
some experience fighting him is all you need, sadly getting that experience is generally unpleasant.
you will find he gives a very lackluster performance in higher elo games.

Dragoon Feld

06-02-2012

i think ive seen maybe 1 good trynd the whole time ive leveled. maybe? he is so easy to stomp on its not even funny. in team fights Stun/silence him at half hp. and finish your burst. no ulti. no problem. ulti is up. kite him then drop ignite after 3 secounds. GG trynd

Snowwobbler

06-02-2012

Teemo is a very good counter against him. Since most of his attack source is his basic attack, Teemo's blinding dart is very effective. Just blind him and keep hitting auto attacks. Put shrooms on you when he spin and slash to you. If tryndamere can't hit you, he looses all attacks. Use hit and run with shroom and blinding dart.

No101

06-02-2012

yea Teemo and olaf just level tryn. One of my friends main olaf and he won his lane getting level 6 with 4 kills before tryn hit level 3. tryn bases off his ult alot and he is very bullie able at level 1 (for he has no heal then) and before level 6 were he doesn't have a fall back option. tryn is just to week early game to do anything in laning ofc if he can get farm in laning he is going to be hell in late game. personally when i see a tryn on the other team that makes me happy for 9/10 can't play him correctly and get destroyed.

Queen Sejuani

06-02-2012

Trynda is a glass cannon, get him to 1HP and when he ults, kite him alias run away from him and after 2 seconds after he used Undying Rage, you ignite him.

There you go, dead Tryndamere, even if he gets out of the battle. Exhausting him when he actvated Undying Rage also wrecks his damage output and he can't do anything. Then he is forced to get out of the battle and be useless, or stay and fight have have zero damage since he is exhausted.