Draven, the Glorious Executioner Revealed!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoshysGyfte

05-31-2012

"If you'd prefer not to participate in this weekend, that's totally fine! Just let me know by complaining in this thread and I'll remove the bonus from your account before it begins tomorrow." - Tamat

Einherjar Maken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

what with that 34%?? i dont get it...

Volty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Game Designer

05-31-2012
2 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvalkrie View Post
Here's a question.... if i use all my abilities at once how many axes are out at once?
I think you could potentially get up to 7 individual axes with one still held in hand.

Sylvr

Dusk Warrior

05-31-2012

Looks like Taric has a new man friend in lane.

Quizzeh

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rafikerus View Post
where do you get global skill from that?
If you really want to showcase your trick shot skills, Dravens ultimate, Whirling Death, is sure to make the crowd go wild. Upon activation, Draven will roll out both his hand axes in a global line attack,

Ðëmön

05-31-2012

how many more patches till eve rework jesus christ man

StringStrangle02

05-31-2012

HMMM *thought just occured*
Sounds a bit like darius+olaf....

Einherjar Maken

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakenValeth View Post
what with that 34%?? i dont get it...

Re me plz

SmilingJay

05-31-2012

I find the fact so many people have commented poorly about this champ being an AD carry sort of funny.

Personally, I've always liked the idea of actual teams. Noxians vs Demacians, for example. This just means that there is more opportunity for this to happen. Until Draven, Noxus didn't really have a ranged AD carry. There were mercenary champions they could use, but no actual Noxians that could fill the ranged carry role. Draven will be the first.

It's rather like how Noxus really didn't have many standard "fighter" choices. Sion and Mundo, that's about it. While Demacia had Jarvan, Garen, Xin and Poppy that could all fill the role. I'm glad to see a Noxian AD carry. Now if only Demacia could get a real burst assassin.