Jax counters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryogen1x View Post
Try killing either of them with Jax. You won't be able to do it.
Try wining a game with either of them vs good players u wont be able to do it.

Plus jax will kill them easy

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

vlad and ryze get spanked by jax

Lotus Guardian

05-29-2012

Throughout the earlygame Udyr and Lee can smack Jax around, and charaters like Kennen and Swain will make Jax think twice about being aggressive, however if Jax gets some farm (going into the lategame) all that is thrown out the window, because then it takes highly coordinated teamwork.

Exotic3s

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryogen1x View Post
Try killing either of them with Jax. You won't be able to do it.
Are you kidding me kid? I pwnd on Ryze yesterday. And when I play Vlad I kick his ass when I am Jax.

Lol? Downvote reality? Make me LMAO

Axil

05-30-2012

nothing lo lgg op champ reterd riot

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

05-30-2012

maybe Sion could potentially out lifesteal Jax, Olaf and Garen pwn Jax early game, but if Jax gets farm/gets fed, then it is extremely hard to counter him, unless he is focused down. Items don't really counter Jax, if you get mres and armor, then your damage output won't be high enough to 1v1 Jax. The only way to really win against Jax in 3's is to beat him early game and finish the game quick. Just my experiences with Jax, really.

Lotus Guardian

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySlicer View Post
maybe Sion could potentially out lifesteal Jax, Olaf and Garen pwn Jax early game, but if Jax gets farm/gets fed, then it is extremely hard to counter him, unless he is focused down. Items don't really counter Jax, if you get mres and armor, then your damage output won't be high enough to 1v1 Jax. The only way to really win against Jax in 3's is to beat him early game and finish the game quick. Just my experiences with Jax, really.
You gotta think if anybody gets items like frozen heart or the omen that will seriously hurt Sion's damage output (and at least one smart person would buy that just for him). Sion's mana cost on his stun is not too kind, so he would only use it to pry Jax off him rather than harassment (cos Jax pretty has him out harassed). AP Sion on the other hand can beat him early game but it takes patience and the perfect timing.

halfNakedNinja

06-01-2012

Well, Tanky is the best way to counter jax i have found out, if take say a lee sin and get some dmg and then pick up some hp and armour you should be able to win, but that also includes zoning him and killing the jungle before he can. you have to be able to play TT how it should be played basically. Jax is a problem but the nerfs to him have made him stoppable, he cant really roll a game anymore if you can focus him down and have some CC. a Jax 3v1 should die and if you all focus him and place your CC's right he should be running fairly early. Item's though i cant really help with it all depends on the situation.

Duffman316

06-01-2012

ad sion will mop the floor with jax

Coola

06-01-2012

Against jax I go Shen or Renekton. Still eventually need help though.