3v3 Rating in your Profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kotarg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

When I look at my rating for 3's in my profile, it shows up with the stats from last season.

Anyone know if they have plans to change this to your highest rated 3's rating / stats, or will it simply change again once the season 2 ends?

Michael Stronk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotarg View Post
When I look at my rating for 3's in my profile, it shows up with the stats from last season.

Anyone know if they have plans to change this to your highest rated 3's rating / stats, or will it simply change again once the season 2 ends?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...58965#24158965

"So the problem here is that we don't show RANKED TEAM Elos ANYWHERE in the summoner profile right now.

What you do see on the summoner profile is the ARRANGED TEAM Elos. That is to say, the Elo that people got during pre-season playing arranged teams 3, before ranked teams were introduced.

We're aware that this isn't exactly the most useful information to represent here (since you can't play arranged 3s or 5s anymore), so hopefully we'll have something more meaningful there in the future." - Riot Taco Storm

Faelaren

05-30-2012

It would be nice if they made an aggregated rating for yourself so it's based off the games you have won and lost with your team that way it is your rating yet your team rating will still be there so you could be 1800 rating whilst someone else on your team being 1100 and your team being 1600.

Lorthix

06-01-2012

Kind of a related question: How exactly is your ranking determined at the end of the season? I know its the top 0.1% is platinum, 3% is gold, 10% is silver, and 25% is bronze. But is every team that played their 5 placement matches included for the total amount? Currently there are ~47,000 threes teams listed on the ranked ladder, so would gold be 47000 * 0.03 = 1410 and higher ranking? Or does it only count active teams?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for any answers you can provide ^.^