Champion Sneak Peek – Draven, the Glorious Executioner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Play Lux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Holy bajeebers, mister.

Dante Moradis

05-29-2012

So, either this is 4 ad champs in a row, or we have the weirdest support or ap mid ever.

FrostAegis

05-29-2012

Dear Riot Games,

I'm not sure it has come to your attention, but I would like to point out that you've been producing a lot of champions as of late.

While this isn't necessarily bad, this is certainly a cause for concern. You see, there are so many champions that are currently out, in order to balance them all, you would require a staff independant of all others to check, test, and ensure that each character is balanced against the rest. But with the consistent influx of new champions, that's not very feasible.

You have a plethora of champions which are used almost equal to the amount of nerfs you've inflicted upon them, and then there are others in which have been fantastically balanced, only to rise into stardom as the most consistent played champions barring the ones you've already produced recently.

I'd like to ask what plans you have in terms of establishing a balance for the older champions you've put out, and if we can anticipate any of these changes to be made soon?

Yeeeeee Muffins

05-29-2012

Lol another Darius. Welp time to quit LoL, as if one wasn't infuriating enough.

Dr Kipp

05-29-2012

This man and his weapons of choice look completely absurd.

...I'm a fan of completely absurd.things, and duel wielding.

Black Voltage

Master Recruiter

05-29-2012

Olaf + Trynd = this unoriginal champion. Seem's like they're rushing champions now lol.

Nilous7

05-29-2012

This guy is really ugly. And why are we getting 2 fighters in a row? Where's the love of mages and assassins?

Dawgenstien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

anyone else think he looks like White Goodman from Dodgeball?

Morello

Lead Designer

05-29-2012
3 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlanKels View Post
I'm really hoping that his personality is like..over the top and crazy guy who likes to shout and yell a lot about murdering people and hoping they enjoy the show.

Because...you know... I might like that sort of thing
You're on to something, a little. Less crazy, more show-off

Sorath94

05-29-2012

¡Illidan!