Featured Games Question

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

05-29-2012

Does anyone know if they currently show/plan to show 3v3 matches as some of the featured games as well? I personally prefer them to 5s, so it'd be nice to see some of the higher elos playing but I understand there aren't as many of us as there are fans of the 5v5 teams. Just curious, thanks for any responses! ^.^

Riot Taco Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Lead

05-29-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

They aren't currently shown in Featured games, but it's something I've mentioned to the team a couple of times. I too would like to see them in there, but I don't know if we have any plans currently to add them to the rotation.

Lorthix

05-29-2012

You are the first Rioter to ever respond to one of my posts lol I feel very honored now ^.^

Thank you for answering that for me. I kinda figured they weren't included in the Featured games due to 3s being less popular than 5s. Can you possibly shed any light on improvements you guys are working on to make Twisted Treeline more played? Seems kinda forgotten about by most Reds (Besides yourself, ofcourse).

Oniongee

05-29-2012

I would like to see some features from Twisted Treeline (i prefef 3v3 than 5v5, more intense action from first seconds of game ).

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

I dunno, then people might actually learn how to play 3's properly and meta would happen in normals.

ARE YOU PREPARED FOR THAT?

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

05-29-2012

Good guy Taco Storm

Yankowich

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
They aren't currently shown in Featured games, but it's something I've mentioned to the team a couple of times. I too would like to see them in there, but I don't know if we have any plans currently to add them to the rotation.
I was kinda hoping it wouldn't be true. Made me really excited to see TT games featured right after the patch, but then they were gone. I sighed and figured it's just bad luck since SR is much more popular... even tried fooling myself after seeing normals and customs being featured but never TT.

Twisted Treeline is unpopular and thus won't even be mentioned as a joke. Yet Riot apparently wants to do something about it in the future. Wouldn't it be a start to acknowledge TT exists and not treat is as an unwanted problem child? (I might be exaggerating a bit but really it's starting to feel that way more and more.)

Could "the team" give us an answer to why it was decided that TT games aren't featured? Being able to follow some games might give people some insight into what it's actually about. I'd love to see some higher level games to try to get some ideas how to improve my play and get better.

If the answer is going to simply be "we believe people don't want to see 3v3s ever", couldn't there just be a little tick to show/hide TT in featured games?