Stop puting me with people who dont speak english language match making system anyone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverChampz

05-28-2012

i agree.. this gonna be tough to play with when other speaks something and you dont understand but after you do some mistakes they angry using english.. and i think "why dont they tell me in english before??" and they talk each other with other language again.. at least you must understand and speak english though your english is not very good at all.. *my english is terrible*

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverChampz View Post
i agree.. this gonna be tough to play with when other speaks something and you dont understand but after you do some mistakes they angry using english.. and i think "why dont they tell me in english before??" and they talk each other with other language again.. at least you must understand and speak english though your english is not very good at all.. *my english is terrible*
same here can understand and talk it realy well , but spelling , nah not my cup of tea tbh.
but im not ganna start talking dutch during a game i personaly find it kinda rude to do so

Xriss Undertowe

05-28-2012

Bottom line is that the language barrier is an issue and causes for to many Rage quits and lost games because there can be Zero communication other then Ping. I agree that the NA server should be English considering 90% of North Americans speak or can at least read English, The SA area needs there own server to be completely honest. I am frankly sick of losing because 2 out of the 5 can't understand directions due to the language barrier or because there there ping is so crappy do to there connection to the server they lag( that's a whole other issue in its self!).

PotentWeed

05-28-2012

A language filter would be nice. Being unable to communicate usually results in an (unnecessary) loss.

EDIT: Implement an in-game microphone system? I use Skype with me and my squad. Helps incredibly.

Destined Ice Man

05-28-2012

I'm white, I can partially understand italian, I speak english, I can somehwat understand spanish, the thing is that Brazil speaks portuguesse not spanish, so yall saying to learn spanish that would be a tiny fraction of help, when I can't understand 2-3 people on my team b/c they want to use slang then it IS there Fault, because translators do not understand slang plus the time it would take would impede us, if they used proper grammar than maybe it wouldn't be as bad. But until that happens THEY are the one's at fault not me. No, I am not being racist I am stating the truth. If i see them in the que then i ask if they speak english, most of the time they say yes but then proceed to only type in portuguesse and in slang. And FYI English is basically the national language since you need it for almost everything. And in Europe I know for a fact that they teach english in school because I lived there.

tl:dr if u wanna use another language dont use slang, if u say u speak english then use it,and stop being trolls

Ripsaw1172

05-28-2012

Brazilians are a cancer to league of legends.... i think their malnourished fingers cant handle the small motor skills necessary to play, and there computers are made of banana leaves so the lag must be unbearable for them to play...

jerknut2020

06-04-2012

bump buz Br rush thornmail b4 boots