Have you ever carried so hard, you felt bad for giving jerks a free win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BenignFury

05-27-2012

I don't think I've every carried a team to victory in that sense, but the other day my team came back from early game failures. My team's Varus seemed to think that he was the only person that made us win. As I was support Soraka, I felt like that would have been a good time to facepalm since I was the one that kept him alive all game.

Zoctar

05-27-2012

oh yes... I had a game that only I got kills, enemi team with 3 leavers, my team with 2 leaves so... 3x2, an enemy was AD Malzahar (lol?) at least my team's soraka and kayle support me hard

iSnipeMonkeys

05-27-2012

Wow ur lvl 18. Get over it, that was a normal game.

Vikaryous

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
13/9/6 doesn't mean u carried. Master Yi did better than u,TBH and its pretty weird for a jungler to have 366 CS....maybe it was the reason the rest of ur team had so low? Also, if your team flames you, that isn't an excuse to do the same.
Master Yi built TWO TRINITY FORCES. No

Zeno666

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuz Drache View Post
To be fair, two wrongs really don't make a right.

Saying stuff like:
"My team fed so hard it was retarded"
and
"Because your guys are idiots and don't listen."

makes you look like you're the one who needs to be reported.

Was the above necessary? Couldn't you just play the game and be some what helpful, rather than biting off their heads?

Yes it sucks when someone acts rude to you when you're trying to help, but does being rude back honestly help anyone?
At the start i was purely helpful, pinged and called MIAs that i noticed, warned when a lane was pushed too hard, ganked whenever the option was presented (And i wasn't underleveled).I was helpful, and they refused to communicate, trash talk me the first halfof the game, ignore me when i asked for baron/dragon runs even when the option was optimal.I warded al l3 lanes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTheKiwi View Post
Feeding means intentionally killing yourself, it's not a word to throw at anybody having a bad game. If I have a bad start in a game, get myself killed needlessly a couple of times, that means I've had a bad game. Not been a "feeder", that's the equivalent of being reported for getting a killing spree because you cant stop being an "eater". Report people that obviously admit to feeding on purpose. And the report for being unskilled isn't an actual offense to the game, I imagine Riot takes note of players who have been reported of this and are moved to an area more suited with competition in their skill range. Play for fun, be a good sport. Simple pimple.
Actually feeding is just giving easy kills to your lane partner by making mistakes. Sure, giving a few up is just bad choices, but 16? He would constantly 1v5 and let them score an ace rather than holing up and poking them. It may not have been intentional, but after a certain point he wasn't even trying to correct his mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accuracy1st View Post
i dont get how blue buff is useful on her. i mean when i jungle as syvanna i just ignore it and let mid take it. that is why i dont like jungling with syvanna i feel like the blue buffs are going to waste if i take them. That is why i prefer jungling with other characters instead. I still dont get why i see so many jungle syvannas.
I usually only take it my first run, then tell everyone it's available when they need it. It gets you instantly to level 2,so its a good starting place,

Also, did you see my CS? Thats why you jungle shyvana. SHe has one of the fastest clear times that i know of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
Yes your a horrible person for giving people a win they didn't deserve.

It sure feels that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
13/9/6 doesn't mean u carried. Master Yi did better than u,TBH and its pretty weird for a jungler to have 366 CS....maybe it was the reason the rest of ur team had so low? Also, if your team flames you, that isn't an excuse to do the same.

He may have had a better K/D/A Ratio, but look at the cost of our builds, i clearly built stronger because of my high CS. Also, by "Carried" I didn't only get more kills than i should have, but i was the only reason we were even able to take towers and make the final push.I was the only member of the team the enemy team didn't see as an easy kill or they could scare away right off the bat.

Also, Yi was the only champ that would stay near me. I'd say at least 5-6 of his kills were assists for me. He didn't speak English i don't think, or he ignored me all the time either way, he wasn't helping too much solo.

Also, my CS came 95% from the jungle. The enemy didn't have a jungler so i was free to raid their jungle at will. Giving me a high CS i only farmed lane when someone died and i needed to cover their ass.

Queen Sejuani

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikaryous View Post
Master Yi built TWO TRINITY FORCES. No

I build 3 Trinitis as Ezreal, trolling hard, and still won the game.

Don't see how him building to Trinitiys means anything but ok.

But I do agree, Yi's score wasn't that good.

And yes, I've won some ranked games before, while me and my duo partner carried hard in those, while our whole team wouldn't ever stfu, to the point that they would steal buffs, and trash talk the whole enemy team for absolutely no reason

Skared

05-28-2012

Im with this guy.

I played a ranked where we were getting totally crushed.. All but bot lane, and i ended up 30/8 almost single-handedly carrying as Trist. Basically it was me and my friend playing sejuani vs the world. He landed a clutch ult against their karth and like 3 others and we basically did everything. We freaked out over steam saying it was insane how we won with such awful teammates, and we (they) should and would have lost without us.

I feel bad for giving ****ty players who suck free elo, but you have to if you want to win.

words of advice from me and a few other trist players i know: "it aint over til its over baby"

Masakan

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skared View Post
Im with this guy.

I played a ranked where we were getting totally crushed.. All but bot lane, and i ended up 30/8 almost single-handedly carrying as Trist. Basically it was me and my friend playing sejuani vs the world. He landed a clutch ult against their karth and like 3 others and we basically did everything. We freaked out over steam saying it was insane how we won with such awful teammates, and we (they) should and would have lost without us.

I feel bad for giving ****ty players who suck free elo, but you have to if you want to win.

words of advice from me and a few other trist players i know: "it aint over til its over baby"
Yeah trist definintly has the potenital to turn an entire match on its head if she gets a good enough start, but as we all know her main problem is getting there.

xExclusive

05-28-2012

Carry concept
1. You play to win
2. I want to improve

That is all there is to the game, ignore people who are just mean. Just play and have fun no point even arguing with trolls. I am serious I played ranked from around since beta, some people are trolls and complete jerks. Just don't talk to them don't even bother telling them that you are going to ignore them.

GG success

Banana Bomber

05-28-2012

Not to mention you guys only won because malz got DCd im sure since he was 8/1. You didnt do bad but you also were playing with people who bought 2 trinitys and 2 BCs....cant really say that you carried but more got lucky they had a dc