The Tribunal: The First Year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlayWithMe69

05-25-2012

Now I'm actually more motivated to use it x3

HeadsOrFails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

They need to make it more than 5 IP per correct vote... make it like 20-30 than it would be more appealing to MORE users

Unclephillip

05-25-2012

The Tribunal is still flawed.

Mention how many innocents got banned Pendragon

GrimHonk

05-25-2012

Thanks guys this will make it easier for us to make informed decisions.

Love it!

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Thank you for including teammate info, that really helps judge cases of intentional feeding.

Open The Door

05-25-2012

Tribunal is fake. Take it off, it's the only thing that ruins the game, besides its bad servers.

Dinoid

05-25-2012

this system is a piece of ****.

Quote:
"You will only get credit for the case if you correctly predict the outcome of the case."
basically saying if you think its fine and would pardon on lack of severity.. but everyone else will be a whiney little b***h and say
Quote:
QQQ PUNISH HES SO MEAN HE SAID "ur bad" OMG VERBAL ABUSE.
i cant tell you how many times ive been banned for the dumbest things. and the fact that they dont even TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID WRONG is rediculous. its like punching your kid in the face 8 days after he talked back to you and the kid just being like wtf? you are not teaching anyone ANYTHING. Punishment without knowing what you did wrong is a mistake any parent could tell you you are making.

Qeynos

05-25-2012

Really Riot, are you kidding us here or what?

Don't strain yourselves to help police the community, we wouldn't want you guys to work to exhaustion! 700 cases out of 47 Million over the course of an entire year? That is 0.005 % of all tickets and an Average of 2 tickets each day. 2 Tickets a Day! Jolly Gee!

You must really be breaking a sweat there guys. I wish I had a job that allowed me to only get 0.005% of my Job accomplished over an entire year AND get to brag about it on my Company's Public Forum.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

05-25-2012
3 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKVizarD114 View Post
Can we ban the "Tribunalers" who always hit punish? I'm pretty sure these people are either just do it for IP, or a bot that automatically does the job for them. These people do not give two sh!ts about the improvement of our community, which is really more toxic than the verdicts themselves!
Also, can the verdicts know the reasons that they are banned?
Actually, we do a lot of math to ensure that players who spam Punish do very poorly in The Tribunal and some even lose their privileges.

Considering that about ~50% of cases result in a Punish in The Tribunal these days, you are no better spamming Punish then spamming Pardon at this point.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

05-25-2012
4 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavagePeaches View Post
I have to ask, but are there any rewards for doing tribunal case?
Not that i need one to do them, just wonder.
Right now you get 5 IP per correct case; however, I'd like to remove that and instead provide players with some 'report cards' about their performance in The Tribunal and some data on how much they impacted our community and helped make it a better place.