Sad Robot Amumu and Darkflame Shyvana Available!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeeksNaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Champion Herald

05-25-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Summoners!

Itís a new week, which means itís time to roll out a couple of new skins for your favorite champions.

If youíre of the opinion that machines donít have feelings, think again! Sad Robot Amumu is here to show you that an android really can have a heart. With oil tears of Despair, an extension cable for a Bandage Toss and an appropriately eight-bit Curse of the Sad Mummy, this skin is sure to be a must have for all you fans of the Sad Mummy out there.

Of course, if youíre looking for something just as dark, but not quite as sad, weíve also added Darkflame Shyvana to the League this week. Featuring some dusky new armor and shadowy new spell effects appropriate to her umbral theme, this tenebrous take on Shyvana is sure to please all of you Half Dragon enthusiasts out there.

These brooding new skins are now lurking in the League of Legends Store.

WasTakenWasTaken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Sweet.

Yankesik

05-28-2012

I don't know why is robot Amumu sad, after all he has Nunu Bot to hang out with...

edit: or maybe that's the cause?

Also, it's a good thing to see that now every new skin going out looks better than many legendaries.

x Coram Deo x

05-28-2012

gotta love amumu

Mattafaka

05-28-2012

Loving the amount of awesome being put in the skins now.

PhantomX7

05-28-2012

These last couple skins have been incredible.

edit: Just played against an enemy with the new Amumu skin, and everyone on both teams can hear his laugh, so he just kept on spamming it, funny at first but got annoying after a while.

edit: Just bought Amumu skin, the particles are amazing, probably one of my favorite skins.

PsychicRage

05-28-2012

ooo both look awesome!! good job riot

hardbopguru

05-28-2012

Is it just me, or are many new regular skins approaching and (im looking at you TF) surpassing the sheer awesomeness of legendary skins? I definitely can't complain.

cheeseGraterxx1

05-28-2012

Sad Robot Amumu looks beast! =D

Propaganda

05-28-2012

Pretty cool skins

1234511 ... 23