Teams Revealed for MLG Anaheim: Buy Tickets Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkTarconis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

I'm a pretty big fan of MLG, I like their tournament structure and overall professionalism. I always enjoy their production quality in streams and live events. I have watched 2 events from home, had one watch party and gone to one live event, and loved them all. I hope they get enough viewers this season to keep league of legends in their regular block of games, and maybe even expand them into multiple events per season like they did with SC2.

Fredgerd

05-24-2012

No Moscow 5???

DarkR1sing

05-24-2012

gonna be funny if both TSM and CLG teams were in final four. Though i doubt that will happen
Great line up and also GJ MLG for reaching out to EU

Ginko

05-24-2012

I hate everything about this Championship that stole all the PAX tickets away because you guys couldn't afford your own venue. I truly hate it.

Pierce Sternum

05-25-2012

Like others, I would be interested in knowing whether Moscow 5 was invited or not. It could be that they could not be there for those dates.

But, without comment on why they are not there, it does give an impression that one of, if not THE strongest team, was not invited.

Just looking for clarification.

SkyDives

05-25-2012

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of M5 but i know they are one of the best teams out there. can we get clarification why they are not going to be there?

WiIl Smith

05-25-2012

who's on tsm evolved and clg b? r they different ppl from the ones on tsm and clg?

Leib Olmai

05-25-2012

M5 got invited but declined due to travel problem.

And I think MLG will need more place. It's going to be awsome for people attending.
The less-awsome part is people that will complain on forum because livestream will only be 480p and not all 4 streams are going to be free.

That's going to make alot of trolls complaining and the forum will be really sad during MLG. Not counting the twitch chat. Yeah people will complainin twitch sucks again and owned is best even if it's MLG choice to have those setting.

Have fun people at the event. Livestream and forum discussion won't be as fun =D

Vraie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Just had to be that weekend. Live in anaheim but am going to be gone for edc =/

JuniorFisherman

05-25-2012

Team Solomid Evolved = Epik Gaming?