Top 500 Players Prior to Reset

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Large McBigHuge

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorador View Post
lol what account is this... can't post on your good one?

Uhh, it's my main account, and it's listed in the OP. What are you talking about can't post on my "good one"? This is the only LoL account I have.

I am curious as to what the master beta icon looks like, since they've added new ones.

ihatehumans

Adjudicator

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
Still curious.
Also bumping.. Riot have not said how many players they are cranking.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-01-2009
21 of 21 Riot Posts

Evidently that's confidential . I don't think they plan on telling us.

Bongotunadreg

11-01-2009

Which reset is this before? After the first reset all I played was practice games on Twisted Treeline

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2009

Can't believe someone named ProHoe got this and can overshine me with it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

11-01-2009

Nuuuuh! I'm not on the list! Even though I knew I wouldint be...

Voygirl

11-01-2009

They have said, somewhere...I can't remember where exactly, but it's the bracket of 25-28k total, and probably about 15-20k active, with about 12-15k concurrent [I assume].

FightTest

11-01-2009

I still don't understand why they don't just make regular ELO ratings visible in game anyway. I believe I had heard that they were visible at one point but people got more focused on their ELOs than they were on beta testing so they removed the display.

But we're (supposedly) out of beta now and I can't think of any legit reason to not let players see their own ratings. At this point it just seems to be a way of hiding their (often flawed) matchmaking system because you would be able to find out if the game was wildly unbalanced.

I think I was somewhere between 1650 and the bottom of the list but I'll never know, and I've been playing games with a lot of people from the list (many from the top 100 since the reset) but have no idea how things are stacking up.

It sucks. Let us see our ELOs. I don't care if ranked will do it, do it now for regular.

I don't understand why Riot makes it super top secret classified info when HoN puts your PSR right out there and even shows what you'll gain/lose for each game.

Slanzinger

11-01-2009

Mind if I were to find out what mine is? I'm quite curious to see (Not on that list there, but still would very much like to know)

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-03-2009

Hrm... Sweet. I was top #500 and didn't even know it.