@Riot - Are the login animations done by Liquid Stripes?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deb

05-23-2012

Just wondering.

And for those of you who don't know, Liquid Stripes was the guy that made the loading screen thing (found here http://anthonypossobon.com/comps/lol/).

He was hired by Riot too.

Town hall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Yes, yes they are.

RiotPastaBomb

Lead Motion GFX Artist

05-23-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeSortOfDuck View Post
Just wondering.

And for those of you who don't know, Liquid Stripes was the guy that made the loading screen thing (found here http://anthonypossobon.com/comps/lol/).

He was hired by Riot too.
Sure am! So far I have had the awesome privilege to place Hecarim, GateKeeper Galio, Varus and Darius through the login animation wringer.

Kėno

05-23-2012

Good for you! A Senior designer to boot!

Ryuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuiD StRiPeS View Post
Sure am! So far I have had the awesome privilege to place Hecarim, GateKeeper Galio, Varus and Darius through the login animation wringer.
You are a god.

Rumble Senpai

05-23-2012

Quote:
What programs do you use? I'm highly interested in learning to do animations like that (I was literally just talking about it with my friend when I saw this thread).

Vuther

05-23-2012

Quote:
It was really cool to see Darius moving and breathing up and down over the other login animations, but it kinda hit the uncanny valley for me because his eyes and face didn't move with it.

SavagePeaches

05-23-2012

Quote:
Do you still happen to have screenshots of the loading pages you did? I can't seem to find the original thread =X

Skytop

05-23-2012

Quote:
so awesome you got a job there

BuzzJack

05-23-2012

Quote:
So you're the one that's been doing all that. Any chance we could have the option to use previous login screens if we so choose?