Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Well, the Ghostblade makes it a lot easier to run faster, after all, YOU try running quickly when you've got tiny legs and a giant cannon.
I meant to ask at one point why you bought the Ghostblade. Considering the Summoner and the Champions minds are linked, I recall hearing from another summoner about quite the inner argument over the purchase of a Youmuu's Ghostblade. Because honestly, that item really doesn't suit you.

Ask the Megling

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabbierComic40 View Post
so tristana who are your favorite champs to lane with/against and least favorite?
As you can expect, I like fighting alongside Teemo, since we're such good friends, and his mushroom mines are very effective for wittling down opponents for my buster shot.
As for least favourite, I already answered that. *mutters something about Ahri with contempt*

Ask the Megling

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
I meant to ask at one point why you bought the Ghostblade. Considering the Summoner and the Champions minds are linked, I recall hearing from another summoner about quite the inner argument over the purchase of a Youmuu's Ghostblade. Because honestly, that item really doesn't suit you.
I find it very useful. The increased rate of gold generation is very important, since I need a lot of stuff to increase my firing rate and firepower. Of course, the added speed boost when I need it has saved me on more than a few occasions.

Ask the Megling

05-23-2012

((I hope bumping this isn't considered un-classy))

Ask H3carim

05-23-2012

I will kill you soon smurf!

Ask the Megling

05-23-2012

What's a smurf? Also, I would prefer it if you said things in question form, like "Are you ready to die, smurf" or "May I kill you, smurf?"

AskKarthus

05-23-2012

Quote:
Do you mean a literal or figurative rocket? If literal, well, let's just say that it pays having a scout as a best friend.
If figurative, I suppose it was my (Tristana uses an exagerrated classy tone and puts one hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist) femenine charms.
Your humor never ceases to amuse, megling.

Ask H3carim

05-23-2012

Quote:
What's a smurf? Also, I would prefer it if you said things in question form, like "Are you ready to die, smurf" or "May I kill you, smurf?"
I do not need permission to end your existence little squirrel!

AskKarthus

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask H3carim View Post
I do not need permission to end your existence little squirrel!
I do not need permission to end yours either.
(( Lets stop flaming each other for now, I need to go to bed. ))

Ask the Megling

05-23-2012

Aw heck to the no! Of course you do.