Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Urgot View Post
Hi there, girl! I was just talking with my Hubby, and he really wanted to know how you think your legs would hold up if they were attached to a 250 torso.

- The Luckiest Gal Around

EDIT: To clear up any sort of confusion, not YOUR legs specifically, but Yordle legs in general.
Um, well, I've never really thought about this before. My guess is that they'd be crushed instantly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
You know Jarvan, I've heard your teammates say that it doesn't hurt you as much as, say, Garen when I fire a round into your pelvis.
Not my fault the man isn't smart enough to wear a titanium athletic cup.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Not my fault the man isn't smart enough to wear a titanium athletic cup.
Somehow I don't think they were referring to his choice of undergarments


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Somehow I don't think they were referring to his choice of undergarments
I was under the impression that jokes about size were more Teemo's domain, but amusing nonetheless. Tell me, which of your vital organs are you most fond of?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrs Urgot

Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Um, well, I've never really thought about this before. My guess is that they'd be crushed instantly.
How about several pairs, 3 or so?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
I was under the impression that jokes about size were more Teemo's domain, but amusing nonetheless. Tell me, which of your vital organs are you most fond of?
Hmm, let me think about it. I would have to say that my favourite organ is my spleen. It's got a nice ring to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Urgot View Post
How about several pairs, 3 or so?
I'm not sure, but I don't think they'd work very well. This question is hypothetical, right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mrs Urgot

Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I'm not sure, but I don't think they'd work very well. This question is hypothetical, right?
.
Of course it's hypothetical!

On the subject of hypothetical scenarios, how well would three Yordles who have had their eyes gouged out, eardrums torn, tongues cut out, and hands severed fit back into society if they were ditched at the edge of one of Bandle city's farms?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Manbacon

Member

05-21-2012

Tristana, you're a Megling Commando; the oldest yordle military unit still in service. Your group is renowned for their courage, deadliness, and ruthlessness, making them tha' most respected and feared of all warriors in Bandle City. You yourself are armed with a cannon the size of a grown human, that expells explosive cannonballs faster than a speeding Rammus.


...


Why do you buy my swords?

~The Shopkeeper


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Urgot View Post
.
Of course it's hypothetical!

On the subject of hypothetical scenarios, how well would three Yordles who have had their eyes gouged out, eardrums torn, tongues cut out, and hands severed fit back into society if they were ditched at the edge of one of Bandle city's farms?

They would be accepted back into Bandle City. We aren't like Noxus, we wouldn't just let them die. Maybe they would get their...missing parts...replaced with mechanical parts.
Are you sure these are hypothetical? They seems oddly specific.
((Is it weird that I legitamately laughed at your question?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Manbacon View Post
Tristana, you're a Megling Commando; the oldest yordle military unit still in service. Your group is renowned for their courage, deadliness, and ruthlessness, making them tha' most respected and feared of all warriors in Bandle City. You yourself are armed with a cannon the size of a grown human, that expells explosive cannonballs faster than a speeding Rammus.


...


Why do you buy my swords?

~The Shopkeeper
Well, the Ghostblade makes it a lot easier to run faster, after all, YOU try running quickly when you've got tiny legs and a giant cannon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrabbierComic40

Senior Member

05-22-2012

so tristana who are your favorite champs to lane with/against and least favorite?