Daytime Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HypeNotice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Riot, can we make it happen?

Ursah

05-21-2012

Riot: No

Riot Taco Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Lead

05-21-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

It's the TWISTED treeline, not the Candyland Treeline. Though that latter does have a certain charm to it. inb4 lollipoppy is fotm on it.

Though in all seriousness, it wouldn't be nearly as atmospheric during the day I feel. Though I may be in the minority on those sentiments.

Th3 Herbalist

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Taco Storm View Post
It's the TWISTED treeline, not the Candyland Treeline. Though that latter does have a certain charm to it. inb4 lollipoppy is fotm on it.

Though in all seriousness, it wouldn't be nearly as atmospheric during the day I feel. Though I may be in the minority on those sentiments.
You're right. I think it needs a great deal more magma.

ObPrinny

05-21-2012

Quote:

Maps need skins.
Candyland Treeline would make me play it despite fear of the broken champs there (blind pick TT sucks..)

~Oberic (forum account still glitched)

Demasque

05-22-2012

Quote:

Have you played TES: Oblivion? The Shivering Isles expansion? You know how the map is split into Mania and Dementia? Yeah now imagine that in TT half the map is bright and colorful and the other is dark, sullen and creepy.