Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
You're short.
((Is that a rocket in your pocket?)) Tristana someone said I should ask you this, do yordles ever throw parties? If not, what's the best way for a yordle to have fun?

Ask the Megling

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
((Is that a rocket in your pocket?)) Tristana someone said I should ask you this, do yordles ever throw parties? If not, what's the best way for a yordle to have fun?
Oh sure, we have parties all the time! Why just last week we were celebrating...something. Now that I think of it, I don't really remember what the party was celebrating. Now I remember! We were celebrating the one month anniversary of a previous party.

Legendary Cookie

05-20-2012

So, Tristana.

What are your thoughts on Lulu and her little Fairy friend?
Also, how are things going with Teemo?

Ask Jarvan IV

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Yes I am! But I'm sure you of all people know that size isn't everything.
Sorry, I couldn't quite hear you from way up here. Enunciate, please.

Iron Ambássador

05-20-2012

Prince Jarvan. Do you act like that around everyone of our kind? That is not how a prince should behave.
Tristana, how does it feel when you launch your Buster Shot?

- Poppy

DemoLoves

05-20-2012

Dear Tristana. What is with your love affair with the yordle known as Teemo? How long has this been going on for? Any other information we should know about?

(Edit) Thank you Iron Ambássador.

Iron Ambássador

05-20-2012

(( What? Demo, check your question... I don't think you meant to write "Dear Poppy"... ))

Ask the Megling

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Cookie View Post
So, Tristana.

What are your thoughts on Lulu and her little Fairy friend?
Also, how are things going with Teemo?
Lulu's nice. A little spacey though, I'm not sure she's exactly right in the head.
As for your second question, things are great! All though I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone that there is nothing going on between us beyond friendship. We are friends, that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
Sorry, I couldn't quite hear you from way up here. Enunciate, please.
You know Jarvan, I've heard your teammates say that it doesn't hurt you as much as, say, Garen when I fire a round into your pelvis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Prince Jarvan. Do you act like that around everyone of our kind? That is not how a prince should behave.
Tristana, how does it feel when you launch your Buster Shot?

- Poppy
It actually kinda hurts from the recoil. The doctor says I have to use regular ammuntion most of the time or else I'll tear my arm off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemoLoves View Post
Dear Tristana. What is with your love affair with the yordle known as Teemo? How long has this been going on for? Any other information we should know about?

(Edit) Thank you Iron Ambássador.
I knew someone would ask this eventually. There is nothing going on between us. Period. We are just friends! Got it? FRIENDS. We have been FRIENDS for several years, and I don't expect that to change. We are not romantically involved with each other in any way.

-Tristana

Ask Brolaf

05-20-2012

Tristana,

How come you put a rocket in my pants the other day? How did you even get into my room?

Brolaf

Ask the Megling

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Tristana,

How come you put a rocket in my pants the other day? How did you even get into my room?

Brolaf
Do you mean a literal or figurative rocket? If literal, well, let's just say that it pays having a scout as a best friend.
If figurative, I suppose it was my (Tristana uses an exagerrated classy tone and puts one hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist) femenine charms.