Stop puting me with people who dont speak english language match making system anyone

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaZuK

Junior Member

05-19-2012

I imagine guys you think this should be an "only english game".. but is not. sure in south america we would love a server so we could get less lag and more TOLERANCE. I speak 3 languages, english, spanish, and portuguese; english is way too easy, but you cant discriminate a player just because they dont speak english. They ping a lot because its the only way to comunicate beyond language barriers.
As an example, there are the european servers... like 5 diferent languages, and still they play quite well and without QQ so much. Suck it up. Learn another language, not just for the game, but because it could be usefull for you. I can tell just now some of you will end up working with the "migra".

(PS. No, i'm not mexican).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larvae To Leech

Member

05-19-2012

We don't discriminate we want a South American server as well it makes to much sense to me. its just difficult when language barriers impede your ability to function within the game.if not a separate server then it would be nice to have seperate language filters for game searches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

05-20-2012

Everyone caters to you people in the United States. English is the most common second language in Western Europe. You can't go your entire life without learning at least one more language. Latin, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian. If you don't at least have the basics of one of those extra languages down, your education curriculum needs a rework. Because knowing only one language is like trying to win a 100m dash on crutches against people without crutches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slayerdavid

Junior Member

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
I find it annoying how everyone seems to know at least 4 different insults for you in english, but cant say "Yes" or ":No"
If they don't speak english, how can they understand what u ask for in order to answer yes or no?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonStomp

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Everyone caters to you people in the United States. English is the most common second language in Western Europe. You can't go your entire life without learning at least one more language. Latin, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian. If you don't at least have the basics of one of those extra languages down, your education curriculum needs a rework. Because knowing only one language is like trying to win a 100m dash on crutches against people without crutches.
I'm Europe they speak multiple languages cause there are like 10 different languages spoken in a 50mile radius. In the USA we have English for 3000 miles. Sorry makes no sense to learn Spanish for a video game when it has no application in the real world except communicating with laborers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsantrich

Member

05-21-2012

I would be curious to see the stats stating the number of people that play from each area. I'll bet that south of the border doesnt have enough regular players to support their own server but riot doesnt want to give up their cash so everyone has to suffer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

Senior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonStomp View Post
I'm Europe they speak multiple languages cause there are like 10 different languages spoken in a 50mile radius. In the USA we have English for 3000 miles. Sorry makes no sense to learn Spanish for a video game when it has no application in the real world except communicating with laborers.
In the USA, we have no language for 3000 miles. The USA has no national language.

Besides, even if they did make another server for Central/South America, you people in the USA would find something else to complain about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DannyFeola

Member

05-21-2012

Make a South America server then ignore it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DwarfBear

Senior Member

05-21-2012

This thread comes up alot and i say the same thing every time. Until riot does do something ignore ppl who you cant understand. It will take awhile but soon u will notice that your being put with the right language group. This will work for both english and other language speaking ppl


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theimperialking

Junior Member

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
In the USA, we have no language for 3000 miles. The USA has no national language.

Besides, even if they did make another server for Central/South America, you people in the USA would find something else to complain about.
"You people"... I'm pretty sure it goes both ways pal. LoL is based around teamwork and it's hard to function as an smoothly operating team when you can't understand each other. No need to be rude about it, it's completely understandable to want the ability to communicate effectively!


123456 ... 7