Stop puting me with people who dont speak english language match making system anyone

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RJ Da Monsta

05-19-2012

im really tired of it i need people who speak english but get put with other people who dont speak english please riot do something jeez

TheL4stResort

05-19-2012

I am also sick and tired fo it. It is ridiculous because you can't even communicate with the team.

The Tinkerer

05-19-2012

Brazilians, man.

Starsourced

05-19-2012

What i think riot should do is make an decision that you make when you queue up asking you what language you speak, then you go into queue, i think that would fix the problem, because im sure the spanish speakers hate it when they get people that speak english as well

WhoopsiGoldburg

05-19-2012

I dodge when I see any central or south american language.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

I find it annoying how everyone seems to know at least 4 different insults for you in english, but cant say "Yes" or ":No"

Angelus Infernus

05-19-2012

also no teamwork communication cuz they dont understand you and you got to ping like 100 times

tank1221

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
I find it annoying how everyone seems to know at least 4 different insults for you in english, but cant say "Yes" or ":No"
how they are going to say yes or no if they do not know what you are talking about?

anyway i speak both languages so i do not have a problem with it.

KnightxSScarlett

05-19-2012

Lrn2b bilingual.

PhoDaKids

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Lrn2b bilingual.
or just have Riot split the regions in two...... "Lrn2b bilingual..... what kinda bs answer is that? Yea, real practical, have a person learn an entirely new language so they can talk with a couple of people while playing an english game. Yep, thatll do it kids

12345 ... 7