Soraka brushes bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Briklin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Hello there. Sometimes when i stand in the brushes with soraka she gets visable. this happens on 2 or 3 locations in some brushes.
I don't know if it makes any difference but i use the green skin. I've never tried it with the normal skin.
This needs to be fixed asap, it destroies ambushes.

Amiithystine

08-15-2010

Are you sure she's Visable to everyone? I have a problem (yet unfixed) that causes me to be unable to see stealth in brush or even by ability. You may suffer the same with brush.

Briklin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-15-2010

No, i'm not quite sure.
I'll have to see. But it's still very disturbing. I'll post when i've tested this out.

Kashaku

08-15-2010

lol ambush with Soraka.

I guess this is not a skin-related problem, but more a bug in the brushes itself. Because I have experienced it with many other champions.

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-15-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Some places in the brush, you dont "Fade out" like you should, but you are still invisible to the enemy team. In the future getting screenshots of these areas can help us smoothe this over.

Undead Fleshgod

08-15-2010

Hello Lima!
Here are some of these areas, using Soraka and on the blue side. There are probably many more, but I got bored :P Sorry ^^

Also there is no mini-map on 2 of these screenshots, I totally don't know what happened.

I hope this helps!

IS1f1d52ece4eba8be33817

08-15-2010

There's also bush near bottom golem that is too small to hide you.

InvinceZ

08-16-2010

its not just soraka. it is the same with other champs...not sure whether it is visible to enemy team or not.

Faceboom

08-16-2010

Happens on Nidalee as well. More-so than the other heroes I play, strangely.

KillzonLegend

08-16-2010

It's like Lima said some places you don't "fade out" If you look in the brush you see little gaps. The game is a little "real" in this way.