Hi. I知 Sejuani, and I need to be sent back to the drawing board.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorotheus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

I heard you needed to learn how to play Sejuani?
What did you want to know?

Jungle times are average, teamfight control is heavy, she has a gap closer with is also an escape, and she can wipe up minion waves pretty simply. Supporting with her is much different, but scales into a game very similarly, she is not the best tank, but you do just have to know your way around a fight, and understand that she does not have the survivability of other tanks/bulky champs that have free sustain. She has NO sustain, and is based off of raw 'you need to learn how to survive in the wild' skills.

She's good, not the greatest, far from underpowered, and further from OP.

EDIT: Downvotes don't do anything here, if you're going to DV, give some feedback. I'm tired of all this faceless, "I disagree." ****.

What you dv'rs are not understanding is that I gave weak points too. Sej IS NOT weak. If you really think Sej is weak, then you need to go and start back at the tutorial.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

05-19-2012
1 of 18 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQReborn View Post
Riot why you ignore 800+ upvote 26 pg thread.
this thread has been pinned in my browser since earlier this week, so it's not really being ignored.
i've had my eye on sejuani for the past few weeks, and following this thread has been insightful.

xelaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

she isn't really that bad you just can't play her like you do with other champs.

KingSpadeIX

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
this thread has been pinned in my browser since earlier this week, so it's not really being ignored.
i've had my eye on sejuani for the past few weeks, and following this thread has been insightful.
sejuani is one of/if not my best champ. (granted i dont jungle her) and i think she is fine. i tank her and would never describe sej as being squishy.

so all i ask is: if you buff her please dont nerf her past the point she currently is when people realize she will be op due to the buff. just revert back to the state she is in now.

trevorwhatever

05-19-2012

Quote:
is your name a reference to the blink-182 song?

CQReborn

05-19-2012

Quote:
See folks? Moral of the story here is, you flip tables and you get results.

Cave Johnson, we're done here.

Lehran Fye

05-19-2012

This is what she needs (not all of them though):
a) Something to reduce incoming damage, either Armor/MaResist as a passive of W or get 10/20/30/40/50% less damage from frosted units.
Why does she need this? Because she is a freaking meatball! Everysingle skill in teamfights hits her, it is so hard to dodge SS with her because she is freaking huge and a melee champion.
b) Make her passive stack, like gp's passive OR increase the slow percent and make her E have no cast time, it will fit all this "mounted" theme u wanted her to fill.

And this is just a question for the designers, why can't she ignore unit colision and hecarim can?

IS1c4d0c584523e580653b4

05-19-2012

Can't remember when I last saw Sejuani in a game :/

NinjaPikmin

05-19-2012

Quote:
Woops, looks like you commented. Now you cannot ignore and pretend this isn't happening.

Dues Pater

05-19-2012

she needs a new model design lol make her ride a saber tooth tiger lol