Role-Playing Forums Now Open!

First Riot Post
12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotRunaan

Writer

05-18-2012
1 of 6 Riot Posts

Hello, everyone!

You may have noticed over the past months that role-playing threads have taken the Lore Forums by storm. This has been very entertaining and encouraging to watch! We love to see our fans taking our champions and characters to heart and, as always, we are floored and humbled by your dedication to the world of Valoran.

However awesome your participation has been, the Lore Forums have become a bit overrun with fan-generated content. We have always intended the Lore Forums to be a place for discussion of canon lore, but we absolutely did not want to stifle the enthusiasm and creativity of our fans. With that in mind, we’ve decided to split the Lore Forums as they exist now: from now on, we will have a Lore Forum and a separate Role-Playing Forum for your enjoyment!

How will this work going forward, you ask? Here’s a loose guideline:

• Lore Forum – Discussion of the League of Legends canon lore goes here. Character discussion, plot speculation, conspiracy theories and the like will live here.
  • Role-Playing Forum – The place for fan-generated, community-interactive content. Ongoing plot threads or “Ask x” threads will be moved here over the coming days.
  • Fan Fiction Forum – Original works of fiction based on the lore of League of Legends goes here. Want to tell an awesome story about Varus hunting down the Noxian dogs that wronged him? Post it here!

Questions? Comments? Need a thread moved to the appropriate forum? Let me know, I’ll answer what I can here!

Thank you, everyone, and stay awesome! :)

-RiotRunaan and the Riot Creative Design Team

YoshioPeePee

05-18-2012

hmm i like this idea, might get into a bit of role playing myself

Daxisheart

05-18-2012

Just wondering, shouldn't this be placed in the fan creations area? It makes a bit more sense cause of the whole fan thing.

Ask the Monkey

05-18-2012

Anyone who loves Runaan raise you hand!!!

RiotRunaan

Writer

05-18-2012
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxisheart View Post
Just wondering, shouldn't this be placed in the fan creations area? It makes a bit more sense cause of the whole fan thing.
I've posted this message up in the Lore Forums and Fan Fiction forums as well for clarity.

Ask Fizz

05-18-2012

Time to reset my homepage.

Ask Brolaf

05-18-2012

Runaan, will you accept payment in Lux x Ezreal fanart?

2xHero

05-18-2012

Oh good. All of the "Ask X" threads in lore discussion were kind of annoying when I wanted to find threads talking about actual lore.

Åsk Garen

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
lol...

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
So you didn't care for the actual Lore forum at all then?

Well... heh.

12345 ... 7