Worst kind of scum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venova

05-16-2012

I had a few bad games today myself. In one we had a disconnecter, 2v3 isn't any fun, and teammate was saying I was playing badly even though I had more cs and kills and my support saved us on several occasions, but we lost since 2v3

Next I had a frustrating one which we actually won but my gosh I had the worst Nautilus ever, he never said a word, completely ignored our requests, and would teleport back to town base right in the middle of a push, even though he had nearly full hp and mana, like litterally right next to their turret in the bushes during our push he ports back, only to come back alone after we retreat or die and gets killed. eventually me and teammate agreed to just give up and ignore Nautilus and we were able to push into enemy base and win it, at 51 minutes, when it would have been over with a good 20 minutes sooner if Nautilus had done their job and communicated or at least made some effort to do helpful things and stick with pushes when he had full hp and was the strongest character - and after the game they had the nerve to friend invite me, hah!

I wish there was some way to vote kick for a replacement teammate, but I guess that could probably be abused, and unless they forced the joining person to use that same character and likely mastery setup aswell, it would be unfair to be able to have a midgame champion swap and people could abuse that to their advantage

James Slaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Funny coincidence huh, OP? all of your teammates call you useless, but its never you

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xI titanz Ix View Post
Funny coincidence huh, OP? all of your teammates call you useless, but its never you
It's me plenty of times. But both times my teammates called me useless in this instance it was b/c I wouldn't forfeit. Nice attempt at looking cool, but you obviously didn't read the post at all and just wanted to slam me. You're a jerk and a big part of what is wrong in this community. You're too cool.