Am I the only one who think that should've been Keiran and not Darius?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cTm Balziere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Redirect to: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2126710
At General Discussion.

Quote:
So, let's talk about the Lore. Darius is a Noxian General who overcomes any challengers by slaughtering them to their knees. He was fighting to get the post of the High Command when he crossed blades with Keiran, the son of the former High Commandant. They fought on epic battles until Jericho Swain arrives at Noxus again. Darius, fearing the might of the Master Tactcian made an allience with him, abdcating the rush to the High post.
Now only Keiran and Swain have the power to fight to the post of High Commandant.

So, tell me, why should a General who fear death and lost, becomes a League Champion? Wouldn't be Keiran, the one who even facing the great Swain stand ahead to fight for his post at the Noxian' army command?
Vote at the poll, leave your opinion. I rather see a real Military fighter as a Hero then a coward.

Ask Caitlyn

05-16-2012

I know Dairus and Keiran havew been gathering supporters. I don't think they have actually "fought" yet. Dairus saw an alliance with Swain would give him even more power...

Panzerjaeger

05-16-2012

Yeah, I think Keiran makes more sense than Darius, since he would have a good reason to join the league: He wants to gather the support of the Noxian people. I guess we'll just have to see how they work Darius in.

cTm Balziere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Bump

RiotRunaan

Writer

05-17-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

I'd like to clarify that Darius did not actually fight with Keiran at all (there were no 'epic battles'), nor did he ever actually make a bid for the title of Grand General--he merely had supporters because he's demonstrated himself a total badass in the past. He's not afraid of Keiran.

Darius sees Swain as an equal: a man capable of bringing Noxus to its full potential. Thus the alliance.

Tehadam

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
I'd like to clarify that Darius did not actually fight with Keiran at all (there were no 'epic battles'), nor did he ever actually make a bid for the title of Grand General--he merely had supporters because he's demonstrated himself a total badass in the past. He's not afraid of Keiran.

Darius sees Swain as an equal: a man capable of bringing Noxus to its full potential. Thus the alliance.
Noxian Bromance. AWWWW YEAHHHH

MysticalRaven

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehadam View Post
Noxian Bromance. AWWWW YEAHHHH
That brings some nasty images to mind....

Nazrin1123

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
his ...ravenous ......f l o c k

Struggler9996

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmill View Post
Only in certain minds. Bromances don't bring nasty images to mind for most people, I would assume.

MysticalRaven

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazrin1123 View Post
his ...ravenous ......f l o c k
No.. I just meant Swain would make an awesome wing-man..... Badum chsh