*HOW-TO* Hack your hud (by editing the .gfx files)

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perb

02-17-2011

Thanks for the solution!

Polka Dot Robot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Added info about using Flash for placement - it should be significantly simpler now. Also, added some info about editing the Actionscript.

Redgouf

08-04-2011

By doing this, is it at all possible to add in different champion stats into the character profile? I'm talking about like adding in Crit Chance, MPEN, ArmorPen, etc.
That's what I'm really looking for.

ZeroExodus

08-20-2011

No. Champion stats are server side, not client side.

Ignacious

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgouf View Post
By doing this, is it at all possible to add in different champion stats into the character profile? I'm talking about like adding in Crit Chance, MPEN, ArmorPen, etc.
That's what I'm really looking for.
So...correct me if I'm wrong...you were looking for a way to cheat...

Also, I gotta say, great guide. Saved me a ton of time dredging through google and forums.

Jakoul

04-27-2012

Sorry for the necro, but I have a question regarding this. Do I NEED the ACE client or is it just a lot easier than the standard client?

Perb

04-27-2012

Standard client works. ACE is just a bit more convenient.

Jakoul

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perb View Post
Standard client works. ACE is just a bit more convenient.
Thank you.

Phauxe

05-16-2012

Hello there, I have read this thread quite a bit and I am still lost. I have created these panels for a custom UI and now I want to begin to code/install it. I was wondering where to find the files I need edit to make this happen? Do I need to simply save the new images or is there coding involved? If so any help is much appreciated. I did try and follow your directory to my files but its not the same. Here are screenshots of my ui I made. Any info on getting this installed is much appreciated. Thanks.

Perb

05-17-2012

If you're using the ACE client, all the files you have to edit should be in: C:\League of Legends\game\DATA\Menu. Otherwise, you'll need to use Raf Manager to dump the files, edit them, and then pack them again after.

As for editing the .dds files, I use the NVIDIA plugin for Photoshop. Edit as needed and then save as a DXT5.

I'll answer everything I can, if you have more questions. I'll warn you, though, 1 pixel lines are a huge pain when skinning the UI.

123456 ... 12