Worst kind of scum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

So I'm playing a game on TT, it's been a while since I played a match so I'm excited for the game, it should be a good one. So we load up and I have wukong and fiora on my team. Fiora feeds the Riven top a couple of kills then says she's hungry and DCs. I go 4-1 bot lane and wukong dies a couple more times up top.

At this point, we're rather done for, but I enjoy a challenge so I keep playing. It hits 15 minutes and my Wukong teammate tries to FF.. I figure lets go for it and try to win. He caps lock yells in /all chat about how stupid I am and how he is going to report me. THen proceeds to walk to red buff every time he spawns to feed them. They take both inhibs and push the final turret and I'm able to get an ace. He convinces the enemy team how annoying and stubborn I am, and all four agree to report me. He goes and feeds them about 5 times while they farm jungle, then charge in with their items and wallah, that's the game.

------

Load up another game thinking it couldn't get worse, right? Two terrible trolling games in a row? Nah. Load up and get two guys that seem pretty chill in pre-game chat. They both have skins, sweet! Holy ****, even worse. Varus goes 2-9 and disconnects b/c the game is boring and I won't forfeit. Shen goes 0-8 and keeps telling me how worthless I am and how he's going to report me.

I just officially quit solo queue. Forever. And ever. ):

Anyone up for queuing with me? (:

MeinUguu

05-14-2012

Welcome to matchmaking.

fuzzoe

05-15-2012

I'm not terribly good, but im no troll either. if it's normals i'll queue up with you, as i'm not level 30 and can't get into ranked yet :|

WHATSGOODYO

05-15-2012

There are just people like that in league. They are pretty stupid, but eventually you'll learn reporting really doesn't do much at all. But hey, we've all had those games.

Oh God Im Based

05-15-2012

surrender at 15 plz

Knee co

05-15-2012

i agree with op but hey atleast RotT seems better

Shadow Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Feel free to add me and invite me to a game sir. I'm certainly not the best but I'm not an ass and I don't rage.

Me and some friends often use vent during are games and you are welcome to join us on that as well.

Lead Death

05-15-2012

I hate people like that. Btw, riven counters fiora pretty hard

PataFruit

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
So I'm playing a game on TT, it's been a while since I played a match so I'm excited for the game, it should be a good one. So we load up and I have wukong and fiora on my team. Fiora feeds the Riven top a couple of kills then says she's hungry and DCs. I go 4-1 bot lane and wukong dies a couple more times up top.

At this point, we're rather done for, but I enjoy a challenge so I keep playing. It hits 15 minutes and my Wukong teammate tries to FF.. I figure lets go for it and try to win. He caps lock yells in /all chat about how stupid I am and how he is going to report me. THen proceeds to walk to red buff every time he spawns to feed them. They take both inhibs and push the final turret and I'm able to get an ace. He convinces the enemy team how annoying and stubborn I am, and all four agree to report me. He goes and feeds them about 5 times while they farm jungle, then charge in with their items and wallah, that's the game.

------

Load up another game thinking it couldn't get worse, right? Two terrible trolling games in a row? Nah. Load up and get two guys that seem pretty chill in pre-game chat. They both have skins, sweet! Holy ****, even worse. Varus goes 2-9 and disconnects b/c the game is boring and I won't forfeit. Shen goes 0-8 and keeps telling me how worthless I am and how he's going to report me.

I just officially quit solo queue. Forever. And ever. ):

Anyone up for queuing with me? (:
I can play with you Im not the best player but im not a troll either

Quick Rawr

05-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Death View Post
I hate people like that. Btw, riven counters fiora pretty hard
Not 2 deaths by the 3 minute mark hard counter

I'll add you guys when I get home (: