Who was your first 6300 IP champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laurentide

05-15-2012

I just bought Ahri a few days ago. I know you shouldn't buy such an expensive champion until after you've unlocked several cheap ones, but I've been wanting Ahri since I signed up. Now I can buy some of the others without feeling like I'm putting off what I really want.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-15-2012

Expensive/cheap doesn't really matter, as long as you enjoy the champion. I wouldn't recommend buying expensive champions blindly until you have a few that you can play while you farm more IP (whether they're expensive or cheap doesn't really matter), but it depends on the player at hand. The big thing is to know what you're getting yourself into. If you're okay playing free champions if you don't enjoy your first purchase, then by all means pick someone up. The problem is when players blindly buy someone hoping to like them, find out they don't like them, and then get frustrated when they don't have anyone to play.

raverusher

05-15-2012

none yet, im debating on buying cait though..i love her...i just cant seem to convince myself to let go of 6300ip

third3gree

05-15-2012

Ahri. Also my first champ I ever bought.

RiotKTGoldwolf

Assistant Producer

05-15-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

For me it was Kog'maw. He's a pretty harsh champion for a new player to learn but who can resist such a cute face? I learned a lot about where to stand in a fight the hard way because every mistake was followed by my champion literally exploding. Ouch.

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Malzahar. To date still my favorite champ in terms of concept and story.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKTGoldwolf View Post
For me it was Kog'maw. He's a pretty harsh champion for a new player to learn but who can resist such a cute face? I learned a lot about where to stand in a fight the hard way because every mistake was followed by my champion literally exploding. Ouch.
Cute face...

...he has a face?

Tri313

05-15-2012

Malzahar, 500 games of him later, definitively not regretting the buy. :3

Codtrd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Graves, who doesn't want a badass AD carry as one of the first champions?

Bluesfear

05-15-2012

croki