CRC Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wappas

10-30-2009

*******file:///C:/Users/Kyle/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png********
When trying to patch the game this afternoon my installer experienced an error and had to be closed. Upon restarting it always hit the same error. I thought maybe repairing the setup file would sovle this - no luck. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and now am getting this error when i attempt to install.

any help would be great.

I downloaded the file accessible form the front page. of the website.

EDIT: also running windows 7 64 bit is this helps...

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

10-30-2009
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'll forward this along, see if we can get you an answer.

Wappas

10-30-2009

thanks, this may help, but i tried the ignore option and was able to get LoL installed. then when i got the the patches, i received the following error. I cannot get past this error.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

10-30-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

First, have you installed from the latest setup file?
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/download

Try uninstalling, deleting any remaining Riot Games folders, then reinstalling from the setup file above. If that doesn't work, make sure you have the latest Windows service pack installed; its SP3 for Windows XP, and SP2 for Vista.

If that's no good, come back here and attach your dxdiag and patcher_lib.log. The patcher_lib.log is in the League of Legends folder, and dxdiag can be obtained by typing dxdiag into Run.

You may find the following post useful:
http://leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4564

Wappas

10-31-2009

here is the lone error in patcher_lib.log

10/31/2009 01:52 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [D:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Game\DATA\Sounds\FMOD\LoL_Audio.fsb]

running on Windows 7 and it is all up to date.

Wappas

10-31-2009

UPDATE: So after posting my log I uninstalled and re-installed the game and downloder again. I downloaded the game with no errors (as seen in post 1) and the game installed without issue. I am able to play now. thanks for all your help!