Twisted Fate - PaC bug[Movie included]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lommex

10-30-2009

Description of problem
Quite a while into the game my PaC started bugging out. Happened sometime after I bought the item Lich Bane, although I'm pretty sure it didn't happen right after buying it. Not quite sure exactly what I did when it bugged out, but I think I just blue pilled, then used Gate somewhere, to find my PaC bugged.

Anyway, as you can see in the video, what happens is that; after activation PaC, the cards start shuffling, but the only card you see flash by is the gold one. This makes it a lot harder to get the card you want.

What's even more funny is that it actually started working again. This happened RIGHT after buying Zhonya's Ring. I blue pilled, finished Zhonya's, Gate'd back into action, to find my PaC not bugged.

Steps to reproduce

1. Join a normal matchmaking solo queue
  2. Play as Twisted Fate
  3. ???
  4. PaC stops working
  5. Buy Zhonya's
  6. PaC starts working again

I just tried rushing Lich Bane in a practice game, but this did not seem to make it bug. I've read some posts about other people having experienced this bug aswell though, so I'm sure it's not just me.

I just remembered something else. A while after I stopped recording, I started seeing these "Blue pill effects" in seemingly random places in the enemy teams base. Didn't ask if anyone else saw this. But I actually remember reading about this before on the forum aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiHpD8QG4Ts

There's the vid of the bug in action. Never had this happen before one of the most recent patches.

Sorry if it's a bit messy, but I'm tired.

Kase

10-30-2009

I have had the same problem. Seems to happen about mid game.

Jorai

10-30-2009

Dear God, yes! This bug is sooo annoying. Happens to me all the time. Sure do hope it's fixed sometime soon, as it pretty much makes the character unplayable when it happens.

No Cow Level

10-30-2009

Confirmed. Happen to me twice today, out of two games. Rendered me completely useless.

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

10-30-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the post! We're looking into this bug.

Jourdonnais

10-31-2009

I actually counted down on the intermediate between the gold cards..
And when i finally get the hang of it.. The worst possible thing happened.
There was no cards shuffling..
Hope it's fixed soon!

lommex

10-31-2009

Just noticed, after watching the vid again, close to the end when heim throws his grenade, you can't see it explode.