Release Notes v1.0.0.98

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I FED WHAT DO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dark Lotus View Post
I like how they closed the Rune Page thread because they get negative feedback for once. Why don't you just be courtious to your loyal players by giving them ONE free runepage with the next patch. I've spent alot of money on this game and I'm not giving another penny until I see some graditude...

Lets turn this page into the new Rune Page thread!
wow... -_- asking for a bit much there.... ^_^

DemonsWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2010

I may be just imagining it, but did the limit of practice games go down from 6 to 4 again? I played so many games recently that did not give any IP/XP (all teams even, finished well after 11 minutes).

Psais

08-13-2010

Nice updates,

As long as riot let us enjoy LoL for free, little buffs and nerfs don't matter to me. at least they don go overboard with it, like making Soraka heal drop by 50% or smth.

Nice rune page bundle, doesnt matter how expensive it is, gonna get it to support Riot and their work for us!

keep it up~

TonyOrtiz

08-14-2010

I read the rune page thread and I've thought about this since the patch hit. I would have posted this in the rune page thread, but they closed it. I just can't bring myself to buy any more stuff for this game. I bought the best buy box (40 when it came out) and then 70 more dollars in RP. And the charge for something that essential to game play is rediculous. What really upsets me about it, is that I figured this is what they would do. When you can predict the rediculous stuff happening, it's time to stop. I've spent over double what you would spend for a regular PC game. I can't do it anymore. It's cheaper to play a monthly MMO then to play this. I don't want to grind 8 hours a day to have everything that I need to experience the full game. I'll keep checking in and if things get fixed I'll come back. But, I don't think I can spend any more money on this game.

Xurreal

08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psais View Post
Nice updates,

As long as riot let us enjoy LoL for free, little buffs and nerfs don't matter to me. at least they don go overboard with it, like making Soraka heal drop by 50% or smth.

Nice rune page bundle, doesnt matter how expensive it is, gonna get it to support Riot and their work for us!

keep it up~
Your paying of Riot Points for rune pages is nice. You can just wait and get them one by one with Influence Points. You may even want to wait for an Incentive Sale. You know how things go on sale just after everyone buys them at release.

Saregod

08-15-2010

Yay, Good patch is good.

Psais

08-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurreal View Post
Your paying of Riot Points for rune pages is nice. You can just wait and get them one by one with Influence Points. You may even want to wait for an Incentive Sale. You know how things go on sale just after everyone buys them at release.
haha its ok, i am implusive buyer. work abit more to pay abit more its fine haha. but ya forget bout incentive sales =]

darkes94

08-16-2010

Hey Riot did u guys say that malz when malz ults someone that they cant us summoner spells well they still can for both malz and ww's ult

Christabelle

09-10-2010

I main support and AP champs...and I have to say..why would you EVER nerf soraka? Hardly anyone plays her as is. Heimer has 2 turrets? only two total? that's lame. With Nunu you can eat one and smite the other. Heimer can be shut down so easy now. Malz got another buff, which is awesome.
(And you buffed Olaf's slow? Olaf rapes hard enough as it is. :/ )